Texas licenses and permits question:


New member
Mar 29, 2005
DFW, Texas
Visit site
To my Texan friends -
I am interested in selling my home-roasted coffee beans at a local craft show and have NO idea where to start. I'm mainly looking to sell bags of beans, but if I can also get away with serving coffee at the event I think it would definitely improve my sales.
I know I can get a health permit from the city online (or I could dig up an old one and hope it hasn't expired yet, but I'd rather get a new one) but do I need any other kinds of licenses or permits as a vendor?

I've never done anything like this before so it's all a little overwhelming. I am going to contact the city health department, but I wanted to come here first so I can have a better idea of what questions to ask and what to expect. Thanks in advance for your help - I appreciate it!

Latest posts