Training manual?

susansaddiction

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Your time is valuable

Topher - Susan in South Dakota here - we've chatted a few times in the past. I just wanted to comment that you spent a lot of time on your manual - and you should consider charging a small fee for sharing it with others. You are a consistent contributor here and are appreciated - but most of us - myself included - would have no problem paying a small fee for your time and energy.
Just my .02.
Susan

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
:oops: your making me blush :oops: don't stress it...I wrote that a long time ago..I do not mind handing it out..but thanks for the kind words :wink:

Jenbean

Sep 12, 2007
Visit site
Hi, I''m new and have been reading around... if you wouldn''t mind sending me a copy of your manual? Sounds like its quite the reference!

thank you so much!!

Jen

tazzaco

Sep 14, 2007
Visit site
If it''s not too much trouble....

hey topher.... I''ve actually been a long time member of this forum but became a reader just to ask you for a copy of the manual I''ve been reading so much about. Thanks for all the great info. Thanks Mike

[email protected]

trinlim

Oct 1, 2007
Visit site
May I have a copy as well?

:grin:

Hi! Just new to this forum...if it''s ok with you topher, I''d like to request for a copy of your \"very much in demand\" training manual...

thanks! appreciate your help!

[email protected]