Training manual?

coffeebuzz

Sep 27, 2007
Ireland
Visit site
Training Manuals

Hi all, Just asking for any assistance with your wonderful network. I''m also new to this site and would appreciate it if any of you have dealings with setting up training manuals for a small coffee shop. I''m in the preparation process right now and plan on opening before Christmas here on the west coast of Ireland. Looking forward to a long future of chatting with you all!!!!
Thanks in advance for any help!!!

coneheadz

Nov 7, 2007
Oklahoma
Visit site
Manual

Would you please send me a copy of the manual also. We''ve just made an offer a lot/drive in building by the lake that we''ll be making into an ice cream/coffee shop. Thanks so much,

Debi Brinsfield
Coneheadz
[email protected]

Again, thanks so much.

lisalisa

Nov 9, 2007
Visit site
training manual

Topher-I am almost embarrassed to ask, but would you mind sending me a copy of your training manual as well? We are in the intial stages of opening a little shop, and are overwhelmed. I agree with earlier posts that suggest you charge a small fee for this. I would certainly be agreeable to paying one!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Lisa

Sorry-my email is [email protected]. Thanks.

alonecupido

Dec 27, 2007
Viet Nam
Visit site
Hi Topher,

I''m new guy here....It seems that there are many inquiries from members to you since this topic was posted. And I also would like to have one copy of your manual but I wonder why we don''t upload the manual and save the link here for the next inquires. It will save the time.

Thanks you in advance.

My email is : [email protected]

Latest posts