WANTED: 1 circuit board for older model Imex Pro 1500 coffee roaster

nutranch

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Wanted Circuit Board - Imex Pro 1500 Digital Roaster "Roast - Main 2001, 06, 07"

There is usually a part number printed on the board. Google that part number to see if you can find anything.

Removed circuit Board - specific part number absent - "Roast - Main 2001, 06, 07"

nutranch

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Removed circuit Board - specific part number absent - "Roast - Main 2001, 06, 07"

Thank you, however the circuit board for my Imex Pro 1500 digital coffee roaster does not have a typical id number - while there are numerous codes on the board that identify individual components (resistors, transistors, capacitors, LED lights) on the board the board itself has "Roast - Main 2001, 06, 07" stamped in gold on the green circuit board. I assume this means the Imex Pro 1500 main (circuit) roast board for the 2001, 2006, 2007 models.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Gibsongi

Nov 9, 2020
England Coventry
Visit site
I am wondering if there are companies that are producing circuit boards, I want to buy a few for my old machines. There is a lot of work to do and I would like better to buy ready ones than to make them by myself. Recently I studied a guide of understanding circuit boards and it is very interesting if being honest. Personally I didn't find it that hard but there is a lot of work to do, but I have more important things as well. So I would be glad if anybody knows someone who can do this for me.

Last edited:

nutranch

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
IMEX Korea not servicing Coffee Roasto Pro 1500

I am wondering if there are companies that are producing circuit boards, I want to buy a few for my old machines. There is a lot of work to do and I would like better to buy ready ones than to make them by myself. Recently I studied a guide of understanding circuit boards and it is very interesting if being honest. Personally I didn't find it that hard but there is a lot of work to do, but I have more important things as well. So I would be glad if anybody knows someone who can do this for me.

The roasting community should be aware that IMEX Korea is not providing parts and service for the older model. I informed IMEX that given the high cost of the Pro 1500 the unit must be durable. Further IMEX should provide replacement parts at a reasonable cost. IMEX suggested I buy a new Pro 1500.