Where can I buy good coffee online?

goodtea

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
do you guys want to buy some vietnamese coffee?? my friend gave me some traditional vietnamese coffee. And it's really good. I want to buy some but international shipping costs are not cheap at all. If you interesting you can buy with me so it's will be cheaper

RogueRoaster

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
RogueRoasters.com Always Organic micro batch artisan roasted on a Diedrich 20 different single origins plus many blends. Oregon's Best coffee two years in a row 2013 2014, Took 5th in nationals in Seattle 2013. Well there is all the shameless self promotion i could muster lol. Obviously im bias. Give us a try if your not satisfied we will always refund your coffee. We have had 6 returns in 8 years of business. Or google our yelp page i believe reviews speak for them self. Good luck hunting there is lots of awesome coffee out there!

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
I recommend you to try - Current Coffee Offerings and The Excellent Cup - Premium Roasted Whole Bean Artisan Coffee

Excellent price to quality ratio. I get a lot of mine from them.
thanks

As opposed to someone who makes their first post a sales pitch. If I wasn't a roaster and bought my coffee online, that would be the last person I'd buy from. Online forums should be about building community first, and sales last, with all the other groovy stuff in between.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
As a SUPER MODERATOR, if you would like, you can lock this post. However, if someone really feels that some on-line roaster/shopping is good (not as self promotion), i believe nothing is wrong with telling people in the forum when opportunity comes up. it will be the forum members to decide whether to check on those website or not.

to me, this is a very legit posting.

Also, I am certain that most of forum members are smart enough to tell which is "self promotion" and which is not.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
As a SUPER MODERATOR, if you would like, you can lock this post. However, if someone really feels that some on-line roaster/shopping is good (not as self promotion), i believe nothing is wrong with telling people in the forum when opportunity comes up. it will be the forum members to decide whether to check on those website or not.

to me, this is a very legit posting.

Also, I am certain that most of forum members are smart enough to tell which is "self promotion" and which is not.

Maybe we should create a whole new thread with the title "If you sell coffee on-line, please tell us about yourself and what you have to offer." We could give everyone one chance to self promote, and that would be it. No discussion, no opinions, no flaming, and no OrganoGold......

That would be a refreshing change.

Rose

Last edited:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
thanks Rose.
to me, I like that idea.

i am sure that there are a lot of people like me in this forum. who loves to buy great, fresh, and good valued coffee from on-line shops. however, if I can and if possible, I rather "support" and buy from "good on-line FORUM MEMBERS" who have been very informative and supportive of this forum. if the forum member's coffee price/quality ratios are similar to other None forum member website, I rather buy from forum members (specially who has been supportive of the forum).

i believe that is very logical.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
RogueRoasters.com Always Organic micro batch artisan roasted on a Diedrich 20 different single origins plus many blends. Oregon's Best coffee two years in a row 2013 2014, Took 5th in nationals in Seattle 2013. Well there is all the shameless self promotion i could muster lol. Obviously im bias. Give us a try if your not satisfied we will always refund your coffee. We have had 6 returns in 8 years of business. Or google our yelp page i believe reviews speak for them self. Good luck hunting there is lots of awesome coffee out there!

hey RogueRoaster, I just checked your web and have a question for you.

In "Single Origins coffee" section, I clicked "Guatemala coffee" (for many forum members, they know exactly WHY I chose Guatemala). Anyway, in the description of this SINGLE ORIGIN GUATEMALAN COFFEE... all you have there was "A full body with hint of dark Chocolate".

IS THAT ALL? how can that be? when you sell Single Origin Coffee, is that all you list?
where is the farm info? cupping info? farm back ground history? complete characteristics of coffee and how it is process, what methods, which region? when the beans were roasted or will be roasted ...etc

If you ask me, you need to put Way More complete information needed to be called "Single Origin Coffee" from Guatemala.

mars

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Had a shot at Portola coffee roasting . Phenomenal . Bright and sweet throughout with a creamy clean finish . It was their house espresso . Best out of about 10 -12 shops i visited while in california .