Washington, DC
Visit site

Bereka

Nov 24, 2014
Washington, DC
Visit site
Coffee Review rated our farm coffee

Coffee Review: Ethiopia Limmu Burka Gudina Estate by Temple Coffee
I can personally recommend the following roasters as I've used them & been very happy with their coffees.

http://www.counterculturecoffee.com/ind ... e&Itemid=1

Intelligentsia Coffee

PT's Coffee Roasting Co. | Direct Trade Coffee, Great Coffee, Exclusive Coffee

http://www.sweetmarias.com/prod.roasted.html

Artisan Small Batch Roasted Coffee & Espresso |George Howell Coffee

A couple more that I plan to try in the future as they have an excellent reputation.

Coffee Roasted Daily | Stumptown Coffee Roasters

Coffee | Metropolis Coffee Company Chicago ? Small batch artisan roasting in the heart of Chicago

This site may prove helpful when trying to decide what to order:

Coffee Review - The World's Leading Coffee Guide

When buying on line request Priority Mail shipping if delivery is more then 3 days from you using UPS. Also make sure that the beans are roasted & shipped the same day. All of the above work that way & put the roast date on the bag.

sapto

May 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Friend...
We are a company engaged in the processing and cultivation of pure civet coffee, soy bean and green mung bean, which is housed in the area of West Java - Indonesia.
Here are the price we have to offer of coffee & green mung bean (USD)
GREEN MUNG BEAN => $16 /kg
RESULTS CIVET COFFEE / captivity TYPE ROBUSTA
=> Raw (Feses Chunks) $51 /kg.
=> Grain (Feses Already Wash Net) $59 /kg.
=> Green Bean $65 /kg.
=> Roasted Bean $75 /kg.
RESULTS CIVET COFFEE / captivity TYPE ARABICA
=> Raw (Feses Chunks) $61 /kg.
=> Grain (Feses Already Wash Net) $69 /kg.
=> Green Bean $75 /kg
=> Roasted Bean $85 /kg.
So this offer letter we submit for your attention and cooperation we say many thanks.
Note: Whole Price High Not Including Shipping For Transactions and Payment Call my phone / WA / Skype(ssambodo) /Email ([email protected])
Regard
Sapto Sambodo
+62811911959

JBick

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
What kind of coffee are you looking for? If you're wanting the best coffee in the world, you should definitely check out Certified Wild Kopi Luwak Coffee World Champion Roast | Gayo Kopi. It's very expensive, but definitely worth crossing off your bucket list. Their coffee is sourced from certified Wild Luwaks in Indonesia, and they're the only company in the United States with this level of certification. It's also roasted by the 2016 coffee roasting world champion in Athens Greece.

roger54

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
Blackwelder Coffee

Blackwelder Coffee is one of my favorite coffee brands. They are an artisan micro roasting company that provides coffee for a lot of prestigious brands based in LA. They sell on Amazon, but they move their stock in under two months, so you know that you're getting fresh roasted beans. If you're looking, just search "Blackwelder Coffee" on Amazon.

They have 8 different blends, mostly single origin. Really like their Colombian variety. Hope this helps! :coffee:

emilyscoffee

Jul 10, 2016
UK
Visit site
I should suggest to all of you, dear coffee lovers, my Emily's Bean Coffee. Colombian 100% Arabica coffee beans, roasted in the UK :) You can find more on my website emilys.coffee

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Emily's Coffee | Denver | 80203 | Great espresso. Great cause. is in Denver, Co. (unless I got a wrong website and ... i have a feeling that i have)
But if I have not, someone in UK imports Colombian coffee from Colombia to UK, and the importer sells to a roaster in UK (unless you are the roaster and retail on-line seller) or you buy from the UK roaster the roasted beans for your shop, and you sell or ship to emily's coffee in Denver, Co USA. A lot of traveling for coffee beans, specially for the beans that are already roasted in UK.

BTW, if your online shop is located in UK and trying to sell from UK to other countries, like USA, it will be very difficult on-line sales, as far as freshness and shipping rate are concerned.

myCoffee

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
depending where you are. But I have a website that sells coffee beans and also coffee pod here in Indonesia. we make our own special blend using most of our Beans here to make a traditional taste. we also sell in singapore. if you guys are interested here is the link

http://www.coffesso.com/shop/sg/

and if any of you are in indonesia and want to buy coffee beans and coffee pods we have it in this website DriShop.co.id Jual Peralatan Cafe Aman, Nyaman, Terpercaya