Where do you find...?

CoffeeLady

Jul 26, 2004
WA
Visit site
I am new to the boards, but what I have read has seemed very useful. Can anyone direct me to resources for tables and chairs, comfy chairs, and ideas for layout and cafe design? I'm looking to open a coffeehouse, and I have an idea of what I'm looking for, but in searching the web I have found very few suppliers or photos of what I'm looking for. Maybe I'm just surfing with the wrong key words. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Natalie

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
Hey Coffee Lady:

That will largely depend on the kind of feeling you want to project. I'd say pick a weekend and just go to like Pier 1 Imports, or some place like that and just browse around. You know, sort of sit on the furniture and have fun with it. After you play with stuff at a few places then go through the magazines. I don't know just a thought :wink:

espressomaniac

Jul 8, 2004
Tacoma
Visit site
tables

I'm thinking, you are going along the line of the laminated, rubber bumper type of tables that have the metal stands, it's been a while since I've built those, but as I recall, they were a no brainer to do. PM me if you want to talk biz on these, I'm sure I can accomodate you most cost effectively while keeping the quality to the highest standards.