Which Coffee do you like most?

djveed

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
JohnB said:
I seriously doubt any of the well known roasters like Intelli/CCC/ect would be interested in cutting you a piece of the pie when they are doing all the work. I also have to wonder what I have to gain over just buying directly from their websites?

JohnB - thanks for the constructive criticism - which is an essential part of building a business. Essentially all I'm offering is incremental revenue to the roaster. Sure people can simply go direct to their websites and purchase there. However this just provides an added medium of purchasing. For example, a subscription charge of say $20 per month enables $200 in revenue, or whatever. The more places that incoming orders come in from - the more incremental revenue you gain. Thoughts?

jcgstate

Coffee Coice Confusion

You don''t have to be a snob, a geek or a whiz to find excellent coffee with a conscience. You have about 2,500 roasters in the US who will provide fine tasting coffees by degree of your palate and knowledge. Narrow that to 38 or so who only buy organic/ fair trade. You know the history of the bean and the grower. Dean''s Beans is what I serve - mainly because Dean has done his dues and was a pioneer among the 38. I don''t compromise on quality . Try it ! \" What would Jesus drink?\"

:

lekafe

Aug 21, 2008
Bangkok
Visit site
tejabhai said:
Hi Everyone,

I like Nescafe too but I like the own brand from Aldi as it`s nice and strong better still perc coffee does for me.

101835.jpg

My best Coffee I like is fresh coffee from north of Thailand

It From the local highland of sigle origin coffee and roasted by my Friend.He had best house roasting and nice coffee shop

210576.jpg

If you interesting to test best of thai coffee let me know :) :)

lekafe

Aug 21, 2008
Bangkok
Visit site
192479.jpg

Arabica Beans Roasted by de'981 roastery +66(0)84-6631606

Let 's smell and smooth taste of espress(100% arabica meduim roasted)

192477.jpg

101834.jpg

192477.jpg

Hey Lekafe. I know a few industry proffessionals up your way. Do you know Sirada (PnF Coffee) or Zan from Peaberry and Vudh (who is a sometime poster here)? There are a few others (mainly in the Black Canyon network). Good to see your postings and enthusiasm. I have had a chance via Zan to sample some of the Thai Arabicas grown in the north of the country. Sirada at PnF has some of our Sumatran Arabicas that they blend during roasting for their espresso blend. I am pretty keen to head up that way soon... looking at a few options at present around the region :wink:

lekafe

Aug 21, 2008
Bangkok
Visit site
Alun_evans said:
Hey Lekafe. I know a few industry proffessionals up your way. Do you know Sirada (PnF Coffee) or Zan from Peaberry and Vudh (who is a sometime poster here)? There are a few others (mainly in the Black Canyon network). Good to see your postings and enthusiasm. I have had a chance via Zan to sample some of the Thai Arabicas grown in the north of the country. Sirada at PnF has some of our Sumatran Arabicas that they blend during roasting for their espresso blend. I am pretty keen to head up that way soon... looking at a few options at present around the region :wink:

Hi!.....

I know they name but i don't know they as well,but they have a great coffee that only I interesting them ..... On my way is Best Coffee Everywhere ,but Best friend not( If That not know what is friend in business means :) :)

little roastHer

Jan 3, 2007
Visit site
my fav this summer -

gosh. ...roasters like myself appreciate all kinds..however...this summner has been Yergacheffe :) customer favorites (re-orders etc) have been Sumatra , Tanz Peaberry and Yergacheffe. Watch this though - it is all in the "roast" - not necessarily the "origin" - Tanz has been rockin here too - hmmmm...try again next month.....

h2om

Feb 15, 2009
Clewiston, FL
Visit site
Greetings
Let me start with the beginning. You cant make good coffee with lousy water. Go to Walmart and buy their "Spring Water" in the plastic jug. While in Walmart go to the coffee section and buy the "100% Arabica" Walmart coffee in the red can. Make a pot of it using 10% more coffee grounds than you normally use.

The point is that this is real good and while the coffee actually is high quality the test points out that the quality of the water is no less important. There can be no chlorine, amonia or, the other stuff that usually flow down the pipes from a tap. Whenever city water becomes imbalanced it will dissolve whatever has built up in the pipe over a few decades and maybe some iron or rust from the pipe as well. If you must use tap water the invest in a sediment filter and a GAC (granulated activated charcoal) filter. Put he water through the sediment filter first them the GAC filter. Now you can get good results from your favorite brew at home and you can fairly rate coffee and machines.

The Walmart Coffee, when fresh from the can or freezer (store it there because it stops the action of Oxygen). is much better than average.

Also taste your paper coffee filters if you tadte annything buy something else

Cheers........I love coffee

h2om

Feb 15, 2009
Clewiston, FL
Visit site
Hi,
I work for a Cuban Sugar Company in south Florida. They serve the best Exspresso I have ever had anywhere. It is deep, rich and, not the slightest bit bitter. They use Pillon in the Western division and Bustello in the Eastern Division. Both are great and different. But what is the same is the water from the Crystal Springs Co.. Of course the sugar used is Demerara from Florida Crystals. This is a strangely addictive coffee ..syrup that you can't walk away from. If you purely like coffee this is a pure delight.

At home I have used 8 Oclock since I first bought it at A&P supermarket in the 1960s. But the stuff they sell now is clearly superior to what I remember from then. I tend to stick with a brand. I have tried many coffees some are a suprise and some are less. I tend to go with what I expect and venture out for something new. The Walmart Arabica in the red can is real good....... try it. The best cup I ever had was from a bag with Kenya A1 written on it. It was a wedding present to a friend from a missionary/peace corps/college kid/electrician/traveler. It was shipped by UPS in a cooler with dry Ice.
This was truely good.

johnlary

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Another suggestion in creating a good taste coffee.. It depends upon the purifying of filtered water in mixing with coffee...