How much sugar do you take in a cup of coffee?

DianaScott

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I've always put one teaspoon in my coffee or tea. I've tried instant coffee without sugar before and it was just horrible. Maybe it's just because it's instant but I haven't tried it ever again.

warrickroy

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
I used to drink coffee with sugar and cream, that was about 10 years ago. Then somehow, it slowly tasted better without cream, but with sugar. About 3 years ago, I started drinking coffee without cream of sugar. I sometimes taste a teasponn of coffee with cream and/or sugar is someone else has made a new batch, but on my own mug, it should be without cream or sugar.

Last edited:

zone2

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
normally 3 spoons but only for strong coffee. With weak coffee none. Do you guys know about egg coffee in Vietnam??? Very rich, u think you don't have to add anything. :))

Sandra687

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
I can’t imagine taking tea or coffee without sugar in it. I add a minimum of 1 teaspoon sugar to my well brewed coffee made from marzocco espresso maker brought from TACE Espresso systems Inc(Toronto). I feel 1 teaspoon sugar and cream is the correct sweetness for my perfect cup of coffee.

cafeluxehome

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I don't think putting sugar in your coffee is not that bad. My sugar really depends on what coffee I drink. In a regular coffee with no cream, I think I get 2 teaspoons of sugar. That's enough for me.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hi, I don't actually put sugar in my cup of coffee because I always have the 3 in 1 mixed coffee unless what I bought needs a teaspoon of sugar:)

Oh, yeah. ... absolutely great stuff.
I drink that quite a bit when I am in China factory. Nescafe 3 in 1.
also, I drink that too when I am in Guatemala city, when every cafe is closed and when it is too dark and dangerous to go out of my "hostel".

what brand do you use?