How much sugar do you take in a cup of coffee?

Coffeefix

Dec 17, 2014
United Kingdom
Visit site
Life is short. Always dance like you do when no-one is looking and put as much sugar in your coffee as you want. Sometimes try it without and sometimes with more just to make sure you were right.

kaffegubbe

Apr 2, 2015
Gothenburg
Visit site
I never use sugar in my coffee. For you who do; you should try the "Pineapple Thief" by the Swedish roastery Johan & Nyström - it is so so so sweet. The sweetest coffee I've ever tasted!

win231

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Sugar has an interesting characteristic. The more you use, the more you need. I discovered that unintentionally. After diabetes, I realized I'd have to cut down on my sugar consumption & I won't use artificial sweeteners. I read that you can increase your sensitivity to sugar (and salt) &, after a few weeks, need less & less. Since I have a terrible sweet tooth, I didn't really believe it but it's true. I used to put at least two - three teaspoons of sugar in my coffee. Now, I use 1/4 tsp. Any more than that & I taste only the sugar - not the coffee. Just for curiosity, I had friends over & I tasted a cup they made with my previous dose of sugar. It was so sweet, I almost gagged. Couldn't even swallow that sip; I had to spit it out.