Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Jamaican Blue Mountain is definitely one of the best coffees you can find. True Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee is expensive but well worth the investment. The lends are very good as well and keep the cost down. The flavor will be light, earthy, and very rich. Good Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee will make your taste buds sing a completely different tune from all other coffees. It is a breath of fresh mountain air. Make sure it is fresh roasted and ground just before brewing. If it is from a grocery store or a corner Star shop don't bother. Online is the best place to buy Jamaican Blue.

I have mixed opinion about "buying expensive coffee from on-line, specially JBM" please read my review on Tortuga 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee, Whole Bean, this coffee that I bought from Amazon.com

Amazon.com: Alex Y. Yoon's review of Tortuga 100% Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee,...

to me, it will be better to buy from some place where you can actually trust the coffee they are selling. And if you can SMELL, SEE THE COLOR OF BEANS, BEFORE YOU BUY, that would be ideal. specially, they are so expensive, about 4 to 5 times more than regular good beans. On line buying is hit & miss. you never know what you are getting. It could be great and might not be.