artisan software ?

Jayzoll

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
hello,
apologies in advance if this is available on the internet but i could not find anything.

i am a new artisan user with only the bean and environmental probes connected.

1) is there a way for me to manually enter the gas settings after the roast is completed? i am currently writing down my gas settings and times. it would be nice to have them on the chart/report.

1a). same goes for fan

2) is there an inventory component in this software? would be nice to enter an amount of coffee in artisan and have it automatically track it as i roast.

again, apologies if this information is available...if it is, i am not an idiot but could not find it after a bit of searching

cheers
jason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Jason -

1 & 1a) Within Artisian look under Config > Events... you will want to make sure Button and Mini Editor are selected. Button will allow you to record a specific event at X time. The editor will be right below the button row... allowing you to take notes and/or define a type of action (Air/Gas, etc). I basically create an event for my initial settings and then any major change during my roasts. Works nice. You also have the ability to customize this section but I haven't dug into it much.

Event Bar | Artisan Documentation

2) There is not a inventory component... the only function to record weight, etc is within the Roast Properties. It will store unique values about your roast ... pre/post weight / coloration / etc.

- Mike

Jayzoll

Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Jason -

1 & 1a) Within Artisian look under Config > Events... you will want to make sure Button and Mini Editor are selected. Button will allow you to record a specific event at X time. The editor will be right below the button row... allowing you to take notes and/or define a type of action (Air/Gas, etc). I basically create an event for my initial settings and then any major change during my roasts. Works nice. You also have the ability to customize this section but I haven't dug into it much.

Event Bar | Artisan Documentation

2) There is not a inventory component... the only function to record weight, etc is within the Roast Properties. It will store unique values about your roast ... pre/post weight / coloration / etc.

- Mike

this is helpful! thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk