BLAMO!!!!

Rowley

Mar 7, 2003
California
Visit site
just reminding me how much bawls rock! I give a thumbs up to every store that supplies them, and of course my repeat business.

I used to order bawls by the pallete practically, 5 cases per shipment. Which reminds me, once I am situated I am immediatly stocking my fridge with bawls.

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
More Caffeine!!!

Not that there's anything wrong with that! :-D

"Researchers say that previous research has shown that the traditional five-ounce cup of coffee has about 85 milligrams of caffeine, and American adults consumed an average of about 200 milligrams of caffeine per day in 1978, with about 75% of that caffeine coming from coffee.

But this study, published in the October issue of the Journal of Analytical Toxicology, shows that larger coffee cups coupled with widely varying caffeine contents in popular coffees may be increasing American's caffeine consumption.
"

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
To add to that...I just ordered 200 bars of caffiene soap! I hope they sell well....they are being private labled for my shop...excited to see how it goes! Will this be the new eye opener? :roll:

tintinet

Sep 8, 2003
Visit site
Fast and slippery soap!

Caffeinated soap? Can you absorb caffeine through the skin? Or does is the caffeine for local effects, rather than systemic?

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I am hoping it will absorb in the skin...if you wet your skin and wipe a sheet of acid on it...you will hallucinate...or so I have heard :oops: