Caffeine Allergy?

georgewhittington

Apr 1, 2019
Visit site
But while caffeine allergy is rare, it can cause profound illness and discomfort in those affected. If the symptoms develop rapidly and manifest with widespread hives, fever, difficulty breathing, facial swelling, rapid heart rate, or vomiting, call 911 or have someone rush you to the nearest emergency room.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
This is an old thread and the OP last posted in 2008. I just hope that he was able to find some answers to resolving his issues. I an understand where he is coming from because mental illness runs in my family. Both Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia. Not me but clost family members. And mental illness cost one of my family members their life. Cleary the OP has some sort of allergy to caffiene so I'm hoping he quit altogether. But as to the mental illness, I also hope that he kept searching for a doctor to work with him to find the right medication. Refusing to take medication consistently cost my cousin his life. My brother on the other hand has been taking medication and has a life, wife, child. It took time to find the right medication for him but he did. It means working with both a Psychiatrist as well as a Psycho Pharmacologist. Hopefully he quit the caffiene and focused on improving his overall diet.

Latest posts