Chai Tea Frappe?

jtilden

Oct 11, 2006
Visit site
How is everyone doing? While I am away in Iraq I have been trying to come up with new menu items to try in my drive thru shop when my time over here finally comes to an end ( I retire with 20 years in the Army once our deployment is over). My question is this: does a Chai Tea Frappe mix exist? Or could I make one out of a vanilla base, ice, and sub chai tea and milk in place of the espresso shot? One more question: what is a “hot” chocolate frappe? I am assuming it is chocolate frappe mix, ice, milk, and chocolate sauce or powder subbed for the espresso shots? A drive thru opened in a nearby city so my wife tried the hot chocolate frappe drink and has not stopped talking about it yet...thanks in advance for your help

Take a chai concentrate (Tazo works best, if you can get the real stuff that starbucks uses) and a good creamy milkbase, add ice and there ya go. A hot chocolate frapp woul'dnt have coffee in it, otherwise it would be a mocha frapp. If it's what I think it is, it would be a good amount of mocha syrup, and a little vanilla syrup blended into your base.

Has anyone ever used the Big Train Chai Teas? I have a small coffeehouse in Southern Oregon and no kidding, I have people driving 20 + miles for my Chai Teas, hot, iced or blended like a frappe. The flavor is the best, by far, that I''ve found, and I''ve been doing this for 10 years.
:grin:

Check out Frozen Bean Chai Teas, I made the switch to their Vanilla Chai and it is so good. I'm very satisfied with their Chai and my customers love it!

Back