Coffee brand in Vietnam?

Antonio94

Jun 9, 2017
England
Visit site
Has anyone tried coffee in Vietnam? Recently I've to come to Vietnam for work so don't really know much about coffee here. In Hanoi I saw plenty of coffee shops/stores but they mostly sell foreign coffee.
* Fun fact: it seems here they have a coffee-blended drink called as "Bac Xiu" (roughly translated as... Silver Faint?... Okay I doubt that can reflect the true meaning of its original name). Basically it is 50% coffee on top and 50% sweet milk at the bottom, it tastes kinda really sweet so I doubt most people can get use to it.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
I have Never been Vietnam, but there are huge Vietnam community where I live (the biggest Vietnam population in USA in Long Beach, CA) so, I have tried a lot of Vietnam style coffee and foods. Also, I am a good friend with Dietmar Vogelmann (a German who married Vietnam lady and living in Vietman) who owns and operates "Farmers Blend coffee" and being very active in marketing and sales to overseas. He used to sell his coffee at amazon, under Farmers Blend coffee, but recently I think that he is out of that Amazon business. I can not find his coffee anymore.

anyway, very nice guy you can be friend with. Below is his facebook. check it out.

https://www.facebook.com/dietmar.vogelmann?sw_fnr_id=1391466801

Antonio94

Jun 9, 2017
England
Visit site
Okay now that's interesting. I've heard the coffee in Vietnam is good but I didn't know it's this developed (okay need to update my information again).
And that caption is really hilarious. But you know in Vietnam it seems a normal thing. I have seen this quite a lot (even in the city, though not that humongous like in the picture) and the first time seeing this I was like: "how da h*ll can they deliver like this?". Surprisingly, they can.