Dishwasher Recommendation

Chris_2023

Dec 20, 2023
London
Visit site
We are looking to purchase a dishwasher and we have been quoted for three different models:
  1. ECOMAX PLUS Hobart ECO+H615SW‐10C
  2. Maidaid‐Halcyon 215GS
  3. Smeg Professional SPH515S
Have you used these?
If so, which in your opinion is the best?

Apeace

Nov 4, 2023
USA
Visit site
I've had experience with the Maidaid-Halcyon 215GS, and it's been reliable and efficient. The cleaning results are consistently top-notch, and it's user-friendly. Also, before making your decision, it might be helpful to check out reviews on platforms like pissedconsumer, for example, find all the info about famous tate here. Feedback from other users can provide valuable info about long-term performance and customer satisfaction.

Last edited:

vomaxa

Jul 23, 2022
United States
Visit site
I've had experience with the Maidaid-Halcyon 215GS, and it's been reliable and efficient. The cleaning results are consistently top-notch, and it's user-friendly. Also, before making your decision, it might be helpful to check out reviews on platforms like pissedconsumer, for example, find all the info about dishwashers to avoid here. Feedback from other users can provide valuable info about long-term performance and customer satisfaction.
An appliance-repair friend of mine says that there are no good dishwashers on the market now – that the best of the all the bad ones out there is the KitchenAid. But after reading the bad reviews on those I’m wondering if I should look at something else. Any thoughts?

froze

May 14, 2012
Visit site
We have a Bosch dishwasher, and a Bosch stovetop, both have lasted twice as long so far as our other Samjunk appliances which only lasted 4 years at the longest. Well, the Samjunk fridge is still working after 7 years, but I have to manually defrost it every month or two. I live in America, here Samjunk is total trash, they have class action lawsuits on every single appliance that they make!

The appliance guy that came out to fix our dryer for the last time, though it was fatal, said Bosch makes the best dishwashers.