good espresso [self promotion]

G

If anyone is interested I found a not so good website that sells very good espresso coffee. The link is http://www.lespressousa.com, it sells a brand of cofee that is very popular in southern Italy. Some of the prices are a bit high but they are just starting out and the coffee is good. :D

G

you're right

italianespressoman, you are right that espresso is good I have had it in the past.

CoffeeLover

Mar 7, 2003
Coffee Shop
Visit site
This is the 'second' post promoting the site, I am feeling it is spammish as the reply posters come here. Instead of spamming the site with various threads have the owner of the website come here, register and talk about the products himself.

The 'me too' reply was from the same IP address as the first one.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Always remember the old saying pinellasperk....you get what you pay for. Hey By the way...coffelover was wondering about barnies santas white christmas...seeing that you live near Countryside mall thought you might have drank it before...I don't drink flavor so I cant give a good opinion.

pinellasperk

Oct 29, 2003
Dunedin FL
Visit site
topher said:
Always remember the old saying pinellasperk....you get what you pay for. Hey By the way...coffelover was wondering about barnies santas white christmas...seeing that you live near Countryside mall thought you might have drank it before...I don't drink flavor so I cant give a good opinion.

No I haven't tried it, although it sounded pretty good. I try to avoid the malls like the plague, especially once the snowbirds get here. I do like flavored coffee a couple times a week, but I got a bunch of different ones from Boca Java, and will probably be drinking those for the rest of the fall. Usually I like to drink kona (not blends), even if some people think it is passe, to me it is still one of the best coffees available.

If you live in the area, you might want to check out "Wholly Grounds" on CR-1, nice store and knowledgable owner (I have no connection with that or any coffee store btw).

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I do not live in Clearwater anymore....go to New Harmony on drew street....they roast in house...great family biz!! I have been to the coffee shop you mentioned years ago(they used to have a DJ at night)