Hand roasted coffee the traditional way by women in Ethiopia !

Yodit

Aug 20, 2017
Visit site
My name is Yodit Aberra.Originally from Ethiopia.
Please help finding interesting partners and buyers for our new idea!
I am almost launching my ambitieus but true for me project.
According to my test and as many coffe drinkers agree that most Ethiopian coffee are full of aroma when they are roasted by hand with the Ethiopian traditional way using the ceramic roasting done in open fire.
For century by our mom's and sisters with love and passion. Having that in mind I am aiming launching a coffee roasting company employing these traditional experts.
Creating a job opportuinity for these women and giving added value to the Ethiopian coffee is the main purpose behind this idea.

In Amsterdam I have given different workshops for years about this method of coffee roastering presenting the Ethiopian coffee cermony in different formal and informal spheer or festivals. Many are interested in the freshness and test of the coffee.

Now taking this to the next level I would like to introduce our hand roasted coffee in the name Jebbena ( Ethiopian traditional coffee pot) in which this hand roasted beans are brewed daily in almost in every household in Ethiopia.as our brand. Roadting the coffee Every day in Addis abeba and sending iT to different part of the world with the Ethiopian airlines cargo fresh from our roasting adress. With our pacckage Jebbena!
I am looking for partners and buyers who wil stand and support this initative.
This project creats job opportuinites to the Ethiopian women as well !
If interested we wil send You samples

mercsnmarques

Sep 23, 2017
Visit site
My name is Yodit Aberra.Originally from Ethiopia.
Please help finding interesting partners and buyers for our new idea!
I am almost launching my ambitieus but true for me project.
According to my test and as many coffe drinkers agree that most Ethiopian coffee are full of aroma when they are roasted by hand with the Ethiopian traditional way using the ceramic roasting done in open fire.
For century by our mom's and sisters with love and passion. Having that in mind I am aiming launching a coffee roasting company employing these traditional experts.
Creating a job opportuinity for these women and giving added value to the Ethiopian coffee is the main purpose behind this idea.

In Amsterdam I have given different workshops for years about this method of coffee roastering presenting the Ethiopian coffee cermony in different formal and informal spheer or festivals. Many are interested in the freshness and test of the coffee.

Now taking this to the next level I would like to introduce our hand roasted coffee in the name Jebbena ( Ethiopian traditional coffee pot) in which this hand roasted beans are brewed daily in almost in every household in Ethiopia.as our brand. Roadting the coffee Every day in Addis abeba and sending iT to different part of the world with the Ethiopian airlines cargo fresh from our roasting adress. With our pacckage Jebbena!
I am looking for partners and buyers who wil stand and support this initative.
This project creats job opportuinites to the Ethiopian women as well !
If interested we wil send You samples
Hi Yodit
Superb idea!!

I'm a coffee lover as well and in 'your neighborhood', I'm in Kenya. I'm very interested in coffee from Ethiopia!

How much would you sell, what quantities, especially for a buyer who is starting a coffee shop? BTW, sending to Nairobi, Kenya!

Thank you!!

Steve

Yodit

Aug 20, 2017
Visit site
Dear Steve,
We are looking for potential customers from anywhere in the world.
You are welcome with whatever quantity You can think of!
Our website Will be On air soon!
please email me your wish and we Will discuss further possibilities.
Thanks a lot
email [email protected]

Yodit

Aug 20, 2017
Visit site
Dear Ensolua
l like your Jebbena more. You are right the idea is to roaster the cofffee fresh,
pack iT and send iT immediately.
We would love to do that per frequency order according to the need of our customers.
I hoop You will create links for us within your networks.
With regards,

Yodit

Aug 20, 2017
Visit site
Dear Ensoula,
we may be the first to roast in hand the traditional way but there are already other coffee roasters in Ethiopia who do roast and send Ethiopian coffee abroad. Among others the big fair chain company Moyee.
WE are planning to roast for our customers according to order.
Clients receive there coffee within 5 days through airlines cargo. There are daily flights from Ethiopia to many destinations. We do sign contracts with the airlines cargo. Others do this before us too.
If we do have more clients we can even grow to have our own cargo services per specific dates to different destination. Have you heard of the Dutch flower production in Ethiopia? Produced in Ethiopia and distributed from the Netherlands to the whole world! Would roasted coffee be a difficult product than the pershiable flower?

Yodit

Aug 20, 2017
Visit site
Dear Ensoula,
I am happy to send you more samples as our website
and package is ready which according to our plan Will be ready
from the 1 st of January.
so that you wil also help us introducing our historical roasterd coffee through your network.
May be some stores in your neighborhood may be interested for
whole sale price or your friends and family for order weekly orvper
Please send me an email do that I wil put You under My mailing list
with regards,