heat sealable pouch zip lock bag 500gm 1000gm printed

Jun 7, 2005
I am a roaster after setting up in Ireland . I am looking for a company that does the pouch heat sealable zip lock bags .If you have a idea where i may find this or sugestions please let me know .
Kind regards cork coffee roasted

mcohveca

Aug 21, 2005
PA
Zip top bags

We have used Pacific Bag Inc., and also looked at some nice ones at Flair Packaging.

cork coffee roasters said:
I am a roaster after setting up in Ireland . I am looking for a company that does the pouch heat sealable zip lock bags .If you have a idea where i may find this or sugestions please let me know .
Kind regards cork coffee roasted

Dear Madam or Sir,

This is YANTAI LONGQUAN PLASTIC AND RUBBER PRODUCTS CO., LTD. of CHINA.

We know about some packaging products information of your company. We'd SINCERELY like to build up business relationship with your company.
We can supply any kind of (colorful/sparkling/ stripe) Drinking straws and Plastic bags just send the specification of it. Our price is really competitive in the world market.
Our factory is located in Yantai city, Shandong Province, China. Over the past years, we have shipped out more than 300 units of the 40' high cube containers every year. The products of our factory are mainly focused on all kinds of POLY BAG, Zipper (lock) bags (zipper snack, zipper quart, zipper gallon), Retail box bags with Zipper bags, Reclosable bags, Anti-static BAG, Minigrip and Slider seal bags, Saddle bags, Grape bags(Trapezoid slider, reclosable, rectangular shape) , BIO-HAZARD bag, etc. We can also carry out the printing with maximum up to 6 colors to meet clients’ requests. Through the brokers and traders, our products shipped to more than 10 countries.
There are about 30 sets of different kind machines in our factory with a production volume per month more than 250 tons. We have a strong team of engineers and highly trained personnel to manage the factory. We can meet to clients’ quality expectation, reply on time, and shipment without delay.

With this e-mail, we sincerely hope that we'd like to build up business relationship with your company.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our factory with details as state below.

YANTAI LONGQUAN PLASTIC AND RUBBER PRODUCTS CO., LTD.
Address: NO.148 ZHICHU ROAD, YANTAI, CHINA
Tel: 0086-535-6522405 6523475
Fax: 0086-535-6522491
E-mail: longquan68@vip.163.com

Best regards
President
Song Zhixuan

johng99

Feb 3, 2006
Re: let you know now

chenyaoxian said:
If you have the quantity,I can supply for you.

B.regds

Victor

Hi,
I am interested in coffee bags as well - do you still supply and if so can you send me a catalog and price list?
Thanks
John