Hello from Memphis

jeremy8810

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

I'm a new member from Memphis, TN. I've done a ton of travelling over the last 2 years (been in around 25 countries). I was doing a lot of humanitarian work in my travelling, but my favorite work was helping open up a coffee shop in Malaysia. I saw it from the very beginning and had to head home about a month before its opening. It went from nothing to open in less than 4 months. Pretty crazy stuff. Anyway, I caught the passion for coffee there, and saw how coffee can be used to make a change for the better on this planet. I'm currently working as a barista, but looking to start a roasting business in about 6 or so months. Then look to progress into the cafe business when that is stable. I've already learned so much from some of the posts on here, so now I am excited to interact, give my input, and learn a whole lot more.

If you live in Memphis, let's hang out and get a cup of coffe in one of the VERY few cafes we have here.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "jeremy8810"

Welcome! We're glad you found us.

It sounds like you have a lot of experience in the world of coffee already!

We're looking forward to your participation in the Coffee Forum. Please feel free to post questions and comments when you're ready.

Rose

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Hello
Welcome to the forum.
It is always great to see people like you joining in here.
Which countries specifically you have been to, within the last two years???
:star:

Last edited: