Help Please: Problem with Keurig K-Elite Single Serve Coffee Maker

mmitsch

Apr 29, 2021
Visit site
We have a Keurig 2.0 and it is giving oops error and not working well with a new set of K-Cups we bought. The K-Cups are Keurig brand and we got them at Meijer. We took them back and Meijer replaced them. This issue started again. I've cleaned the needles, washed everything, descaled the unit and this is still happening. Sometimes I can get it to work but if I try to re-use the K-Cup it'll then not work (we used to be able to use them once or twice).

I am wondering if the new Keurig K-Elite units have this sensor? I am hoping not. If we have to buy another unit I don't want this again.

If you have any suggestions what to try let me know. If I need to replace the Keurig let me know if you think the Keurig K-Elite is a good choice or if I should be looking at another brand.

Thanks!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello mmitsch,

Have you tried calling Keurig customer service? They may be able to help you troubleshoot the problem.

It's very possible that the new Keurigs won't let you reuse the K-cups. I remember reading online about ways to "outsmart" the Keurig machine so you can use a reuse a K-cup twice, but that was a few years ago. I don't remember how it was done.