Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cream + Sugar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

timeggers

Oct 2, 2004
Illinois
Visit site
Black. Good coffee should not need flavoring. Coffee is after all compromised of over 800 chemical componets and is the most flavorful drink. More than twice as flavorful and complex as wine. Why add anything? Not me, I want mine black so I can taste the true nature of the coffee itself. I don't care what you put in yours, but true coffee is black and doesn't need added flavors if prepared properly using quality beans. I too feel that black should be an option on your poll.

corbypete

Dec 8, 2004
Visit site
The best ever coffee, and this is not to be over-done, just once a year around xmas, get the following:

pour in some french brandy, or better expensive cognac, not too much just a few mi

add hot black coffee of your choice straight from the pot

now squirt on the top a nice layer of Courvoisier squirty cream (available usually only seasonally) and let it reduce from a squirty look to a nice even throth.

let it cool to an acceptable heat and drink away.

I promise you it is the best coffee you will ever drink.

I make it a ritual for every christmas, for my whole family. Only problem I have is that everyone comes back for thirds!!!

gimme coffee

Dec 23, 2004
Visit site
i voted other...

i like mine with sweet n low and lately some fat free french vanilla creamer. (liquid kind) i also really enjoy the fat free cinnamon french vanilla creamer. :grin:

Hobbes

Sep 18, 2004
Visit site
It depends on the coffee I'm drinking. If it's drip, I usually go with mik and sugar. Espresso, just frothed milk over top, or perhaps steamed milk as well. And sometimes I treat myself to a mocha.

topher: I've heard people say this before about milk, about how it's so bad that humans are never weaned off it. What's so bad about milk? :(

MrJerry

A good cup of coffee should need nothing added. That said, after cupping, I prefer sugar in the raw and cream...then it doesn't seem like work.

Coffee should be tried in several way to get all you can out of it: cream, or iced, maybe sugar (but not for all coffee) and ya, maybe even some booze from time to time.

Columbian

Jan 18, 2005
Visit site
I prefer my coffee black

The only time I put cream or sugar in my coffee is if it is too strong. In my opinion, if you doctor up coffee with additives, you are no longer drinking coffee, you are drinking coffee flavored drinks. :lol: