How many cups of coffee you Drink

Temuri

Nov 12, 2005
Tbilisi Georgia
Visit site
I may surprise you, but i drink 1 litre of coffee every morning during 1 hour, and the same in the evening during two hours. It is routine but in the daytime, whareever I am I drink coffee at every possibility -- about 3-6 cups.
Pure coffee, no milk in the morning and evening.

linolino

Apr 7, 2009
Visit site
awesome..i really drink coffee as longs as in the morning and working ours,milk and hot coffee i drink coffee possible 3 to 5 cups aday...

I really do drink all day every day... it would be more accurate to ask, How often are you NOT drinking coffee?

At the same time.. I don't drink as much as it sounds. I'll drink about 10 to 15 cups (two or three 10 cup pots between my wife and I) between 7am to 10:00am .. then drive to work and make a pot there. I'll drink one to two 16oz cups by 2:00pm and then go on lunch.. then I'll usually make another pot around 5pm and again at 7.. finishing my last cup at 8:30pm.

Ok.. that sounds like a lot... but it doesn't really feel like a lot.... on the weekends I don't drink that much... just the AM ritual and maybe a cup after dinner.

litre

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I only drink starbucks. I buy a pound of it and grind it myself. One cup of that and I'm wired. If I have two cups Im shaking. If you buy high grade coffee One cup should be good

urls edited out by mod. Please see Coffeeforums.com rules 2 & 3 regarding urls: viewtopic.php?t=6

lattefan

Sep 3, 2009
Canada
Visit site
Huh...does decaf count?

I limit my daily consumption to two (2) cups of regular coffee. One more if I have an evening class.

Sometimes I add a cup of decaf on top of that.

_kaj_

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
usually a double shot of espresso in the morning. sometimes dillute a little bit to make "strong" americano if I don't feel like sipping espresso.

sometimes another double shot of espresso in the early afternoon.