How many cups of coffee you Drink

ACSJava

Sep 20, 2007
Northern Ohio
Visit site
Seems like we have both extremes around here!

I drink about 1/2 a pot of coffee each morning, then usually none the rest of the day. That 1/2 pot ends up being around 4-5 normal sized cups.

cawfeechic

Sep 29, 2007
KY
Visit site
I just got my first coffee machine. Nothing fancy. I drink just about 2 cups a day. I am really trying to lose some weight so I try not to drink anymore than that since I like a little sugar in mine. :lol:

davidsbiscotti

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
How many cups of coffee.....

AlisonD said:
:-D I drink 3 to 4 pots a day. I work nights and am the mother of a very active 2 year old who doesn't go to daycare. This means I average 12-14 hours of sleep a week. Thank heaven for coffee!!!

Yikes!!

I've gone through an 8-cup pot of coffee by mid-morning a few times in my life, but the nervous system isn't what it used to be. Now, 4 cups a day (three in the morning and one in the afternoon), usually. Just a little cream, no sugar.

desertjedi

Nov 2, 2007
Visit site
Every morning I brew a good-size mug of coffee in a French press. Occasionally at work, I''ll brew a very small cup using a mini-French press I have at work. The coffee they brew at work tastes like some bad medicine - it''s horrible!

On weekends, I''ll add a small cup of coffee brewed in a Vietnamese coffee maker. It produces the best coffee I can possibly make.

It''s all about quality not quantity.

LoveJava

Nov 16, 2007
Visit site
I''m glad to see that there are other folks out there who love coffee but who also drink only a few cups a day - makes me feel better :) I would love to drink it all day long from a flavor point of view but just too much for my system.

Normal workdays 1 cup of drip at home before going to work (the thought of my coffee is what often gets me out of bed!) and maybe a latte once there (a good excuse to step out for a few minutes). What they serve at work and call coffee is a travesty - even the people who aren''t particular think its horrid - so that likely cuts down on my consumption.

Weekends I like the French press since I have more time to pay attention to it, but still a max of two or three cups. Plus I use the extra hot water to warm up the coffee cup while it brews.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
I'm obsessed with espresso and usually consume 3-4 double ristrettos daily. My 2nd one of the morning is usually made as a small cappuccino to start as an early breakfast, but everything else is always straight shots. Later!

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
I'm probably more dedicated to coffee than I am to beer.....
and I can sure drink a lot of beer.

Coffee and liquor are good for the old ticker.

Three to four cups of coffee a day does the trick for me.

mandaofdoom

Dec 27, 2007
Visit site
As it stands right now...sadly, none. The only coffee available near me is less than palatable, and drip machine has joined the choir invisible.

Normally, between 3 to 5 cups.

felani

Feb 10, 2008
Indonesia
Visit site
[quote:4f757768e1=\"desert rose\"]Hi,

This is for fun facts only, I want every member to say how many cups of coffee he/she drinks each day.

As for me, I drink two cups of coffee each day.

:!: :)[/quote:4f757768e1]
I drink 2-3 cup a day..

FC+

Feb 11, 2008
Visit site
Starts at 0500 and ends at 2300. One long freakin cup

I knew someone here would beat me. Get up inthe morning, fix a single shot of espresso and a press of coffee. Thermos all but one cup of the press, then pour the shot down the middle of the rest from the press. Go to work, finish the thermos. Then home for lunch and another double shot. Usually make it the rest of the afternoon and have a double shot, sometimes two, after dinner. By 7:30 or so, I'm done. Got an ibrek I like too, some evenings I'll brew that up.

Latest posts