How many cups of coffee you Drink

theweave

Jan 22, 2007
Canada
Visit site
I tend to lose count

I usually drink a few cups a day. I start off with 2 or 3 cups of instant coffee, than usually 2 cups of flavored coffee after dinner. When I go to work I always pick up a X Large Tim Horton''s. While at work, we have to go outside to smoke, so I take coffee cause it''s too cold for soda pop you know! :)

I love my coffee, what else can I say?

lizzy

Mar 6, 2006
Visit site
at home, about 2-3 cups french press or cone drip. When I go into the shop early, I usually have a couple of Americanos before the opening baristra gets there. If I'm working at the shop, I drink coffee pretty constantly. I have to stop around lunch time if I have to work early again.

JBalentine

Feb 27, 2007
Visit site
lizzy said:
I'm honestly puzzled...
why would anyone drink instant coffee?

Perhaps one forgot to set the program for their brew machine :-D , woke up, and needed coffee, probably everyone has had a cup or two of instant coffee in their life. :grin:

psycho supreme

Jan 6, 2007
Visit site
lizzy said:
I'm honestly puzzled...

lack of a machine; maybe due to lack of money or lack of interest.

I wouldnt even consider "instant coffee", coffee at all.

Your missing out on a big part of life if your not enjoying coffee to its full potential, but I guess its the initial interest in the subject that counts.

Most people start from the bottom and work their way to the top I guess...

JBalentine

Feb 27, 2007
Visit site
psycho supreme said:
lizzy said:
I'm honestly puzzled...

lack of a machine; maybe due to lack of money or lack of interest.

I wouldnt even consider "instant coffee", coffee at all.

Your missing out on a big part of life if your not enjoying coffee to its full potential, but I guess its the initial interest in the subject that counts.

Most people start from the bottom and work their way to the top I guess...

I agree to what your saying :grin: , being the brew drinker my self :-D , but you wouldn't touch instant coffee if you had no other choice? Even ones?

Latest posts