How to import coffee?

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
rose: I don't think China's coffee is very developed. A guy might be able to get away with importing roasted beans into that region due to lack of knowledge of the end users.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
We don't see much Venezuelan coffee that makes it into the US market, but they do produce beans that are supposedly high quality.

HonduranCoffee504

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Interested in Selling Coffee from Honduras

Hi everyone, I am looking to import roasted coffee beans to the US, I am primarily interested in central america, but also keeping all options open. We are just getting started and have a lack of information on how to even get started importing and selling in the US, so any help would be a great help! Thank you in advance!

Hi, my name is Osmar Castellanos from Honduras and I'm intersted to start distribuiting Honduran Coffee in the US, specially unroasted coffee.

I would like to contact you my skype address is osmar.castellanos.

Thank you!

Yingjie

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Export

Hi, my name is Osmar Castellanos from Honduras and I'm intersted to start distribuiting Honduran Coffee in the US, specially unroasted coffee.

I would like to contact you my skype address is osmar.castellanos.

Thank you!

Hi Osmar, Thank you for your response. I will send you a skype invitation. I am interested in importing to China not US. are you interested?

ruma

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi thuynguyen, do you export roasted coffee beans to China? Which one is your brand?

Hi Yingjie, I have sent roasted luwak coffee to Fujian Province in China for several times. I agree with what the other members said above about the roasted coffee quality, so I only send a small quantity of coffee (for example 1 or 2 kg per delivery) and I use EMS so the coffee would be arrive in 1 week. Or I would recommend you to buy green beans and roast it yourself if you want to get fresh coffees.

Cheers!

Yingjie

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi Yingjie, I have sent roasted luwak coffee to Fujian Province in China for several times. I agree with what the other members said above about the roasted coffee quality, so I only send a small quantity of coffee (for example 1 or 2 kg per delivery) and I use EMS so the coffee would be arrive in 1 week. Or I would recommend you to buy green beans and roast it yourself if you want to get fresh coffees.

Cheers!

Dear All,

Thank you very much for all your responses,
I appreciated
I have been doing Coffee Business in China for the last 5 years. I understand that importing Green Beans will be fresher and cheaper but at present the roasted coffee beans are the best starting option due to my starting budget. I have imported roasted coffee beans, for few years now, into China.

Thank you and Best Regards,
Yingjie

MindxInc

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Yingjie,

I can help you out. I can sell you coffee beans from Guatemala, of many different qualities and varieties. Roasted or unroasted. Let me know if you are interested.

-Diego
Dear All,

Thank you very much for all your responses,
I appreciated
I have been doing Coffee Business in China for the last 5 years. I understand that importing Green Beans will be fresher and cheaper but at present the roasted coffee beans are the best starting option due to my starting budget. I have imported roasted coffee beans, for few years now, into China.

Thank you and Best Regards,
Yingjie

Yingjie

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Yingjie,

I can help you out. I can sell you coffee beans from Guatemala, of many different qualities and varieties. Roasted or unroasted. Let me know if you are interested.

-Diego

Hi Diego,

Yes, I am interested. What is your email address?
Regards,
Yingjie