How to import coffee?

Pompi2

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, I am new to this and would like some guidance or a buyer. I have a partner and we have some coffee available to import to the US. We have Arabica coffee beans ready for import. They are packed in 60kg gunny bags and located in Uganda. We can also supply on a weekly or monthly basis.
Please kindly advise.
Thanks

Abeja

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, I am exploring the possibility to import green Colombian coffee from Risaralda to sell to roasters in Nj & NY and have not been able to find good information about the FDA application process, any suggestions would be appreciated.

ALN

Nov 30, 2018
Miami
Visit site
Coffee is regulated by the FDA. The manufacturer of the coffee must have the food facility registered with FDA. The importer requires a FDA/Duns number which replaces the old FEI requirement by FDA. We can assist with FDA registrations and US Customs clearance. alnchb(dot)com/services/

Ajith121

Nov 14, 2018
Visit site
I think most of the plantation around the world while importing often get some permission in that respective country because of drug issues so where you want to sell check the regulations of how and then sell it this is the way I promote you to do so.