I'm buying my first espresso machine soon!! Suggestions?

net4rx

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
well don't see price see Brand i think Nescafe is the best according me. but you have to attention during its installation as sugar and taste is depend on it. so double check that time.

froze

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I had a Gaggia Baby Class, and it broke after just 3 years. So I got the Mr Coffee but it was even worse having broke in a year and half, and the coffee didn't taste as good as the Gaggia made. I'm now looking into the Aerobie 80R08 AeroPress espresso maker, it cost only $26 dollars or so; a friend of mine has one and the coffee tasted better then even the Gaggia made?! And if it breaks after a year it's cheap to get another one.

Mr.CheapCoffeeMaker

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps you might be interested in De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker. This espresso machine has a good feedback from many user. And this is its information

• Use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder. It makes espresso preparation simple and fast
  • Easily prepares latte and cappuccino with the swivel jet frother, for perfect drinks every time
  • Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the self-priming operation
  • Always brew espresso at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately
  • Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler and 15 bar pump pressure

btonnies

Aug 31, 2012
Kansas City
Visit site
Budget Espresso Recomendation

The Krups XP5220 is now on sale for $159 at various establishments, I found price at everthingkitchens website.

Great deal but if you want great espresso you will have to spend more than $300

poison

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't touch a Krups, for espresso. Buy a Gaggia for $50 more, and step up to a Baratza Virtuoso (ideally, the Preciso), and enjoy killer espresso.

froze

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Actually the best bang for the buck is the AeroPress espresso maker, it cost less then $30 and performs better in flavor then either my cheap Mr Coffee emcp 50 or the Gagga Baby I had before that!!

I bought the AeroPress on a whim after the Mr Coffee quit and thought what the heck, I'll spend $30 and play with it before I go and purchase another Gagga. After playing with it now since May I'm sold, I'm not buying the Gagga, it makes coffee better then the Gagga so why spend $400 plus?? And the AeroPress is simple, there is no mechanical pumps to fail like what happen to my two espresso makers. Even if the AeroPress breaks once a year, which I know can't happen because of it's simplicity in design, I could buy a new one every year for the next 15 years and still be cheaper then the Gagga which would never last that long anyways.

If you want to try something different try the AeroPress. You can then go on You Tube and watch videos on how to use it, there's a couple different ways. But for $30 what do you have to lose?

Last edited: