Introductions

LoadMaster

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Hello from Michigan! I've been drinking coffee longer than most have been alive. In other words, I'm an old guy! I know many folks enjoy espresso and other styles of coffee, but to this old guy, I personally love a nice medium roast bean, ground course and brewed in my all most 80 year old Nicro Vacuum style, all stainless steel pot. It is the best in my humble opinion. :coffee:

Nicro Vacuum Coffee Maker.jpg

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello from Michigan! I've been drinking coffee longer than most have been alive. In other words, I'm an old guy! I know many folks enjoy espresso and other styles of coffee, but to this old guy, I personally love a nice medium roast bean, ground course and brewed in my all most 80 year old Nicro Vacuum style, all stainless steel pot. It is the best in my humble opinion. :coffee:

View attachment 10028

Hello LoadMaster,

Welcome!

It's good to see that, after so many years of enjoying coffee, you're finally getting around to joining us on the Coffee Forums.

It sounds like you've certainly discovered a coffee-making method that works for you, and you're sticking with it. Nice!

~ Rose

Nishan

Jun 29, 2019
Visit site
Automatic espresso machine

Espresso is a morning breakfast for a lot of people. Anyone can reduce the pain of making coffee in the stove. That's why automatic espresso machine is helpful.

jaman4mbd

Aug 20, 2019
Visit site
Hello All,
I am a new member of this group, i just sign-up yesterday. I am a coffee lover, i always try to learn new things/innovation about coffee industries. Hope this forum will helps me to learn more about my interest.

Thanks

Jace_Lutra

Oct 12, 2019
Eureka, California
Visit site
Hi everyone!

Mu name is Jace, I'm from California. I am relatively new to the coffee industry and I'm eager to learn all that I can about coffee. I have a strong interest in coffee roasting and sustainability in the coffee industry. It's been a long dream of mine to own a queer cafe. Hopefully I will find some resources on here that can help me pursue my dreams.

Latest posts