Introductions

cwaye

Dec 13, 2019
Visit site
Hello from Down Under, my name is Charles and I live south of Sydney NSW Australia in an area known as The Sutherland Shire, "The Shire". Top spot nearby is the Royal National Park.
It's been hell with huge numbers of bushfires this year. The noticeable difference this year is the earlier start of the season, July 2019 first bushfires.
Massive changes in these fires. Climate Change is a big issue, Global Weather changes that had spinoffs affecting our wet season rains.

RecetasEcu

Apr 28, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone,
I´m Daniel and I´m from Ecuador, not to brag, but we do have great coffee over here. I love coffee, I have my coffee equipment so I can brew it according to the occasion. Nice to meet you all, and hope to share and learn coffee tips with you guys. Cheers.

James_Swerv

Jul 2, 2020
Visit site
Hello, I am James from Manchester UK. Currently building a business to help independent coffee shops and cafes get more customers and make more money in their quiet hours. Really interested in speaking to coffee shop/cafe owners and operators who could help me understand the challenges faced in this area and get some insights how to build something that really helps!

Sebcio94

Jul 6, 2020
Visit site
Hey guys. I'm working for Coffed - Coffee Roasters company in Poland. If You have some questions about Our products - just contact or check our Coffed website

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Welcome Flboy! I am also a Florida boy...born and raised. Living in Boca Raton and loving PARADISE!(sorry PinkRose) Who have you been "burning" through? If your in Central FL I would assume you have tried Barnies coffee and tea and Joffery's. They were the first coffee companies in Florida. The company I roast for has a few shops in Orlando area. If you ever have a chance check us out...Brooklyn Water Bagel. Oh well...again welcome to the fun!

beanBen

Jul 10, 2020
Visit site
Hi, nice to meet you. I'm addicted to coffee, so I decided to join this community to find out more about this drink. Btw, I like Americano :coffeemug: