Introductions

ralphshade

Jul 28, 2004
Madison, WI
Visit site
Sheesh!

Can we get back to the serious topic of coffee here? :D

Sounds like the two of you need to start on decaf, stat! Or maybe come back when your testicles have dropped and your voices change. :evil:

Knives

Aug 25, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
Hahaha my testicles have dropped a’plenty and I can guarantee I've got the lowest voice on this forum.
But whatever, I came here to share my love of coffee, so lets not be a hater on the new guy.

ralphshade

Jul 28, 2004
Madison, WI
Visit site
No hate here!

Knives said:
Hahaha my testicles have dropped a’plenty and I can guarantee I've got the lowest voice on this forum.
But whatever, I came here to share my love of coffee, so lets not be a hater on the new guy.

No hate intended. I come here to enjoy intelligent conversation and genuine love of coffee, as well. I just have a hard the whole macho posturing thing.

As far as your voice is concerned, don't be too sure. You never know who's reading these things. ;) :grin:

coracodfish

Sep 1, 2004
Visit site
you've got to be joking me ...

:shock: ...this is the most amazing site I've seen since pass.

Coffee-addicts like me! On the net!

I'm Cora ... Codfish. *giggles lamely*

Caffeine Psychosis is something else I get to add to my loverly list of disorders!! Although ... It's ... defiantly one of the nicer ones. :?

Wow.. a coffee forum ... *marvels*

t 4 2

Sep 27, 2004
Australia
Visit site
I am a new lover of coffee. I have recently started work at a coffee shop and have started to have my ritual morning and lunch time coffee drinks. All i can say is the taste is flavoursome and lingers in your mouth to remind you of what you want again. I have joined the forum to learn all i can about coffee and the drinks i can make from them. Love the site. Kathy. They should start to call me De-kath. LOL.

hackeysackguru

Oct 4, 2004
Visit site
greetings

found this site stalking coracodfish. yeah coffees earned its title as the drink of the gods. good memories.

i'll post more later. after some sleep.

manual_drip

Oct 9, 2004
Pennsylvania
Visit site
Hello, I'm a college student from southeast Pennsylvania and I found this site by doing a web search for "coffee forums". I like dark roast coffee, but not extremely dark roast coffee such as Italian roast.

Coffee Cup Joe

Sep 27, 2004
New York
Visit site
manual drip

Manual Drip.

Welcome on board. Are we to xpect to see your postings until you graduate?

If you need answers for any of your classwork, just post what you're after. We'll see you through!

Later.

Javafiend

Oct 12, 2004
Boulder, Colorado
Visit site
Hello. my name is Javafiend. I'm 14 and I love coffee. I've been drinking it since I was 10. I like coffee A LOT and computers and stuff. I can't start my morning w/out coffee. I like dark-medium roast. I'm thinking of buying my own coffee maker in my room. yeah.bye

CoffeeGoddess

Oct 13, 2004
Visit site
Greetings to All,

My eyes and mind are in a hazy state from all the reading and web-surfing I've been doing, so I can't recall exactly what led me to this site. I probably googled a topic about coffee and found you all.

I've read and reread many of the discussions- great advice, not too much advertising, and relatively few stupid/jerky responses. It's nice to find a place where the the topic is actually not lost in a barage of insults.

Kudos to you all.

I'm here to learn, learn, and learn some more. I'll share what I can. I'm starting small with a mobile Coffee Cart business- holiday shopping areas (hopefully) this winter and a confirmed place at our local Farmers Market for half the year. It's in a downtown area that receives thousands of shoppers. I've been a vendor there for years.

Anyway, it's good to be here and I'm looking forward to finding out what the SCAA is.

jpscoffee

Nov 3, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Hi,

My wife and I own a coffee bar that we opened when Starbucks had 270 stores. They now have over 8,000 and I still have one. I guess I'm a slow starter (http://www.jpscoffee.com).

We are located in MI in a fabulous downtown that has been completely redone over the last 10-15 years. We are so cool we even have snow melt (about 20 miles of hose looped under all our streets and sidewalks with hot water flowing through to keep snow melted during the winter). Makes for a nice retail environment for us to be a part of.

JP's does a land mine business, we have years of experience, and love to share. I joined this post (as well as being on a couple of others) to learn, share and maybe make some connections.

We've started a cart location, a kiosk location, a juice bar, and a franchise.(My wife tells me I get dangerous when I get bored). I love to learn from others, sometimes get a little opinionated and never lack for one to give.

Here is to family, success, and a great double espresso!
Ciao

DianeB

Jan 2, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
Greetings & Happy New Year!

Hello All,

I have been reading through the many posts and have been learning so very much! I thought it was time that I introduce myself. My name is Diane and I'm in North Carolina. My husband and I plan to open a coffeehouse within the year and I'm trying to get in all the research that I can. Any sites you could direct me to or any advice you could give would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

Diane B.