Is Coffee Safe For Children?

Emily

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Depends on what you mean by "children." "Teenagers" is also ambiguous, running from still-growing kids age 13 all the way to biological adults aged 19. Anything safe for an adult is surely safe for a 19-year-old; not so sure about a 13-year-old.

As much as I love my coffee, let's recognize that we're talking about a psychoactive drug here and exercise appropriate caution when it comes to growing children. Just my 2 cents.

Davidpeterson

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Coffee is such a complex chemicals, many of which are established and the coffee roasting and brewing process brought about BREW, these compounds the benefits of each specific research is really only in its infancy.

responsiblecoffee

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
College aged people are physically adults. Their brains are a different story, but compared to other things they do for stimulation (e.g., energy drinks and pills), the occasional cup of coffee or two is probably a better choice.

xRitalin

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Yes,Coffee is very safe for Chilrden... I was 13 when on Ritalin, so yeah.... if 13 year olds can handle ritalin then they can handle coffee ;),

infact,
weed will just do more damage to you than 15 cups or more of coffee a day, nevermind what the goverment say about stimlaunts,that they are bad for you, haha,fuckers..

shibli123

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
quite a nice discussion. with due respect to all the comments, i would like to tell you about my opinion. i would never recommend my kid having even half cup of coffee because it will keep him awake for long at night and will make him late at school on the next day. ;))

Vinfotech

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Coffee product if taken in specific quantity is good for health.Caeffein have many health benefits as well.Its not always about the side effects that drink can cause.

Corvuscoffee

Dec 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Visit site
Moderation, I believe, is key. +1 on the comment about it being better than a lot of other drugs for teenagers. Don't let your kid put down the cup and pick up the crackpipe. Whew that would be a backfire. Just joking!

Good discussion,
Phil

kopikopi

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes,Coffee is very safe for Chilrden... I was 13 when on Ritalin, so yeah.... if 13 year olds can handle ritalin then they can handle coffee ;),

infact,
weed will just do more damage to you than 15 cups or more of coffee a day, nevermind what the goverment say about stimlaunts,that they are bad for you, haha,fuckers..
I agree with you. I have been drinking coffee since I was 11 years old. And I have no problem.

mahnazx5

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
For a long time, people thought that coffee was not healthy, at least for those who drink a lot of it. Coffee can make you nervous and anxious, some say, and many regular drinkers would agree.

In medieval times coffee was considered a drug, and early coffee shops were seen as dens of iniquity, subject to shutdown by municipal authorities across Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rafiljone

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Hello to all

Yes coffee is right up to some extant is save for children but not use more for them because it is very hot and have the side effect for their growing breeding,so be avoid for ever they should only stay in milk.

Last edited by a moderator: