Is Coffee Safe For Children?

robinhudda123

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I severely believe this internet internet site demands much more thought. I am going to nearly absolutely be back again to look at a lot more, thanks for that data.1 point I just motivation to mention is your Weblog is so fantastic worthwhile for us.I hope you're gonna continue to hold in publishing new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience among us.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
~ Some teenagers (and pre-teens) drink a lot of cola sodas that contain caffeine and a lot of other things that could be harmful. Many people don't think that's a problem....they just don't want their kids drinking coffee. It has never made any sense to me.

Rose

Collinslice

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello to all

Coffee is not save for children in growing age so always be kept and avoid the children in order to take the coffee in the very initial or primarily stage.

Last edited:

farijal

Apr 2, 2012
Medan
Visit site
I think coffee is safe for children, as long as we can make an adjustment for amount of Caffeine they consume. It's wise to buy or make a cup of coffee for your children twice a week especially on weekend, because if they consume too much caffeine, probably it's hard for them to sleep, while children need enough sleep time to rest their body.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
There was a person who died awhile back after drinking too much water, believe it or not. (Believe it was for a radio contest.)

scott

pretty

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi I am new to this thread,I don't think that coffee is not safe for children, as long as we can make an adjustment for amount of Caffeine they consume.

dawida

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Children who consume more than recommended amount of caffeine are 60% more likely to become obese.
It contains empty calories, that is, calories which have no nutrients. If your kid fills up his/her stomach with these calories then his/her input of other important nutrients like vitamins and minerals is hindered thus leading to nutritional deficiencies.

net4rx

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Well first of all Coffee is not Children's drink as we all know Coffee is one type of drug which we use for be relax and be free after doing hard work. so according me we should not give coffee to children.