[New]: Café Aroma - Coffee Roasters from Lisbon

Pergaminho

Jul 5, 2015
Lisbon
Visit site
Hello dear coffee friends!

I have been a member of the forum for quite some time and share with you my passion for coffee, but I was more active in the German forum "Kaffee-Netz" simply because I am German. Until recently, I had earned my bread and butter with photography and writing, but I have now turned my coffee passion into a profession: At the beginning of the year, I opened a small roastery of specialty coffee in the beautiful city of Lisbon.

If you are interested, you are welcome to visit our internet shop (see link in my profile, or google "Café Aroma - Lisbon Coffee Roasters"). We offer exciting coffees, such as our Torrefacto coffee "Tuguinha", made according to the old Portuguese tradition. But you might also be interested in our "Personalised Coffee", as well as in our Monsooned coffee from the Indian Malabar Coast, or our super aromatic espresso blend "Café de Lisboa" and so on ...

CafedeLisboa_360x.jpg

Café de Lisboa

If you would like to try one or more of our coffees, you can get 15% off with the following forum discount code: "BBB7S76D6ZK7" (valid for coffees only, until further notice). Just for your information: The basis of the Torrefacto coffee (Tuguinha = affectionate abbreviation for "little Portuguese") are mid-grade Arabica beans, Brasil Santos.

With kind regards from Lisbon,
Jochen