Sold! For Sale Ambex YM-2, YM-10, and DCQ Software

coffeejoes

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Sold Sold Sold! Hello! I am buying a larger roaster and would like to sell my Ambex YM-10, YM-2, and DCQ Profiler software and hardware. Both roasters are set up to use the profiling software. Both roasters have been gently used and are in extremely good condition. I can demo the YM-10 as it is currently being used. I am sorry to see them go but I need additional capacity. Please email for additional information. [email protected]

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Re: For Sale Ambex YM-2, YM-10, and DCQ Software

is your 2 kilo a table top or is the taller version? What are you asking for them?

coffeejoes

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
Re: For Sale Ambex YM-2, YM-10, and DCQ Software

Hello,
I am located in the Mpls/St.Paul area of MN. The price for all the equipment is $19,500.00 plus crate/shipping. The YM-2 is not currently being used while the YM-10 is currently being used in my store. All of the equipment is in excellent or new shape. I have kept up on all maintenance and cleaning. The YM-10 is available to trial up to the 1st week of Feb. The YM-2 is the new style being built in 2006 and the YM-10 built in 2007. Both machines are black. My software is the full package, Profile Plus RT(When I purchased it was called DCQ). This software once programed will run run the roast from the beginning to the end of the roast. I will include all of my current profiles in the purchase. These profiles have been refined over time and would make an excellent starting point. I am hoping to sell all the equipment together but will consider separate sales. All the roasters are set up for NG. YM-2 is a tabletop model. Please email if you have any additional questions.
Tim

arabusta

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hello,
I am located in the Mpls/St.Paul area of MN. The price for all the equipment is $19,500.00 plus crate/shipping. The YM-2 is not currently being used while the YM-10 is currently being used in my store. All of the equipment is in excellent or new shape. I have kept up on all maintenance and cleaning. The YM-10 is available to trial up to the 1st week of Feb. The YM-2 is the new style being built in 2006 and the YM-10 built in 2007. Both machines are black. My software is the full package, Profile Plus RT(When I purchased it was called DCQ). This software once programed will run run the roast from the beginning to the end of the roast. I will include all of my current profiles in the purchase. These profiles have been refined over time and would make an excellent starting point. I am hoping to sell all the equipment together but will consider separate sales. All the roasters are set up for NG. YM-2 is a tabletop model. Please email if you have any additional questions.
Tim
Good Day,new member here form South Africa.I want to buy an Ambex YM-2 and see that you had one for sale(damn!!)I f there are any members that want to sell,please let me know.I have cash available and would obviously first pay etc.before the unit is shipped.What do they go for new?