Starting our Vintage Trailer Coffee Stand

Alicia

Sep 7, 2018
Visit site
Good morning y'all !
I've been browsing the forums for awhile, but I finally decided to join and be a part of the discussions.
My husband and I are starting our journey into owning and building a coffee stand, so any tips are welcome ! If there is another thread that you would like to share, please do !!! We need all the help we can get.

For some reason it won't let me post a picture of our trailer on here, but I'll keep trying !

aliciapaul

Aug 30, 2018
United States
Visit site
That is a great idea.
Good morning y'all !
I've been browsing the forums for awhile, but I finally decided to join and be a part of the discussions.
My husband and I are starting our journey into owning and building a coffee stand, so any tips are welcome ! If there is another thread that you would like to share, please do !!! We need all the help we can get.

For some reason it won't let me post a picture of our trailer on here, but I'll keep trying !

aliciapaul

Aug 30, 2018
United States
Visit site
You can find more tips regarding this on coffee blogs. There are a lot of tips there.
Good morning y'all !