Student Researching the Next Generation Coffee Machine

ProjectBrew

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

This is my first time posting a question here, wohoo! But it won't be my last. Right now I am an engineering student, and I am truly fascinated by the coffee industry.

I have already assembled a small team of engineers and mentors and we are working on a very cool school project that is turning out to be something more.
I wish to make this machine I am developing made for people like YOU! So I would greatly love your coffee expertise and some tips.

I also have an ultra quick survey right here that I would appreciate anyone who has 3 minutes of free time to complete. (If it takes any longer than that I'll buy you a cup of coffee if you are ever by New York City)
https://projectbrew.typeform.com/to/vXz84L

I figured this is the right thread to put this in since this is for questions about the coffee industry. And this survey lets me record the data easier :)

Also for those experienced in the industry, I am currently researching the diferent responses the grounds have from direct DC current regulated water heating and the AC regulated water heating with a small decay, if anyone has experience in the field or could provide some expertise, pm me.

I will start posting some images here if I can get some interest.

Thanks