wet puck

ib1-2

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Sorry this question isn''t as sophistcated or technical as others on the forum. Just purchased a replacement machine which makes reasonably good coffee for a budget machine. The problem I have is the coffee soup left in the basket afterwards which is rather messy. My old machine would generally leave a dryish puck which could be tapped out.

Anyone know whats going wrong? I thought I might be using too finer grounds but they''re the same as I used in the other machine. The coffee is great with good crema.

Brian

ib1-2

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Sorry guys it's not a sophisticated machine which no doubt you have. But a simple domestic one. http://www.minky.co.uk/index.php?page=p ... uct_id=168.

I have since found it's made in China with model number SK-201A, under the manufactures name of Wellseek.

I fill the basket to the brim ( I use ready ground) and I've tried hard and soft tamper. Coffee is good, well I think so, with a good crema. I'm going to try some different coffee, so Ill see how it goes.

Thanks for the input.

ib1-2

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
Your right it does have a widget. I've changed to a different coffee which has made it slightly better in that the puck is more solid and not sloppy.