What are you drinking right now?

myCoffee

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Today I am drinking Coffesso Coffee Pod Mandailing! its one of the cities here in Indonesia and its very good for long black coffee as it has that chocolate and sweet flavor!

jonuk

Jun 6, 2019
Visit site
I recently found out about nescafe k cups (lol, didnt know they make those, always considered them as top instant coffee makers (if there is such a thing) but i have a keurig maker, so i decided to try them. not a lot of flavors tho, went for the dark roast, ordered on amazon and will see how it goes. itll tkae some time to get it (no amazon in my country). found it here by the way https://coffeforus.com/nescafe-k-cups/

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Got a late start to my day. So I'm having my morning coffee now. 23g of Bluestone Sumatra something or other with 300g of filtered water in a french press served with heated and foamed skim milk made in a manual frother. Cafe au Lait I believe it's called. I love it. This makes two mugs worth.

gingerman

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
I just had to step out with a co-worker. We went to Starbucks for a white chocolate mocha. Have not had one for a few weeks now. Man, I feel like I'm ready to work! Something about going a few days no coffee / caffeine just makes it so much better the next time around. Share what you're drinking right this instant...
I got a Starbucks Smoked Caramel Latte this morning. I usually don't drink flavored coffee, but I recommend this drink. Very good.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
I've been going through my Bluestone Coffee Sumatra something or other. It's a nice medium to dark roast and I brew it in a french press. Served with some frothed milk as a cafe au lait. Delicious.

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
Nicaraguan Finca La Huella... its a Red Bourbon / natural processed but not overly fruity. LOVE IT... This is the second year I've carried a Nicaraguan from the Mierisch family of farms - they produce amazing coffees.