What are you drinking right now?

FaithKelly

Jul 27, 2020
Visit site
I've been experimenting for the last couple of months. I'm a little tired of my coffee, which I drink in the morning ( I drink Ristretto, because it is the strongest coffee that wakes me up in the morning) .But as I said, I want to try something new, more creamy and smoothy. Of all the things I tried, I liked Mushroom Coffee the most. This coffee has a very pleasant taste, which gives me a burst of energy in the morning. In addition, the ingredients do not contain gluten, sugar and GMOs. I try to choose coffee with good ingredients and I think this composition is the purest of all that I have tried.

Last edited:

freshgrind

Nov 3, 2020
Chicago IL
Visit site
I've spent the past few months dialing in extraction, trying to find the 'sweet spot'.
Once I got there I realized I wanted even more sweet, so started buying coffees that had more sugar than acidity or body.
I ended up settling on a 50/50 blend of a Washed Mexican (Oaxaca) and a Washed Ethiopian (Keffa). It's just a bunch of different sugars (simple syrup, agave, confectioners sugar, honey....).
And, to change it up, I drink a straight sumatran (N. Lake Toba) - cause that's a smack to the tongue you can't get anywhere else.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
Just finished a couple mugs of cafe au lait made with Bluestone Coffee Sumatra Takengon, ground in a Baratza Virtuoso and brewed in a Bialetti Moka Pot. Topped with frothed skim milk heated to 140F. Delicious.

Hely

Oct 29, 2020
USA
Visit site
Now I am drinking decaf coffee.

It’s coffee from coffee beans that have had at least 97% of their caffeine removed. I just want to reduce the negative effects of caffeine on my organism, especially on the heart. I can also drink it after 18 hours and I will still sleep normally, this is a big plus for me.

If you compare decaf coffee and regular coffee, there is almost no difference between them. Well, unless decaf has a less expressive, softer taste and aroma, but it's still delicious.

BestProductsHouse

Mar 7, 2020
Visit site
Oh i forgot, I am drinking coffee from africa that was roasted on open wood fire. Its about medium roasted. I can't tell you what type of beans but it is much better then I expected. I wish all of you can have sip of this. You won't believe this was not roasted in commercial roaster.

I prefer dark roast levels of coffee beans and obviously roasted in my best home coffee roaster. By the way, right now I am drinking cappuccino made by my favorite super automatic espresso machine- Saeco picobaristo

Jared

Nov 8, 2020
Visit site
Roaster: Dark Matter Coffee
Name: Fuego (Trappist Ale Fermented Catuai)
Farm: San Jeronimo Miramar

Cultivar: CatuaiProcess: Fermented with Trappist Ale Yeast

Notes: Dried Cranberry, Lemon, and Almond