What kind of coffee are you drinking?

keyshawnroderick

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm just a coffee junkie and not as knowledgeable about the specifics of each brew, but I was told it was known to be easier on the stomach. Despite the fact that I often get "coffee gut" a few hours after drinking it, I still have my coffee every morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I am drinking nothing right now however I wish I were having chicken corn soup at the moment, because its a little cold here at the moment and I really feel like having soup.

ppkgan

May 9, 2012
Visit site
This might sound cheesy but I would love to be brewing a cup of Kona, I love the rich flavor and smell that it gives off. For now I will settle with the half empty SB Asian Pacific blend that I am using up. No snacks though!

Zecryphon

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
This week I'm drinking Peet's French Roast. I'm waiting for a bag of coffee from Press Coffee Roasters to arrive. I've been curious to try that coffee for a few months now. I prefer to drink dark roasts and never anything by Starbucks.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
This morning it was 3 doubles extracted from 7-day old home roasted Moka Kadir. That's one of the best blends I've experimented with since starting home roasting and I buy all of mine from Sweet Maria's. Not trying to advertise for them, but they are second to none for what they do. Actually built my roaster and started 3 years ago and have since roasted around 275 lbs. Look forward to firing up my equipment every time I need to use it too!