What kind of coffee are you drinking?

Zecryphon

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I just like visiting my local roasters. My favorite brewing is French press. What`s yours?
I personally follow this Beginner`s French press coffee guide
Have you tried pour over?
Hi Melissa,

I've tried just about everything except cold brew. Pour over didn't yield a good result. I couldn't keep the water at an exact temperature, so the results varied. I buy whole beans, grind them myself and then brew in a drip coffee maker. I use a gold tone mesh filter and really like the sediment it allows through into my coffee.

I've done Keurig, French Press, and Pour Over. I haven't tried Aeropress or Cold Brewing. I tend to like European coffee like Lavazza and Illy's. But will drink anything as long as it's a dark roast.

Last edited:

Coffeebloggermke

May 6, 2019
Wisconsin
Visit site
B1B5216D-D98F-4637-8AA7-AEFF461DCE42.jpeg
Espresso from Bella Goose - photo from this morning!

diazsjonathan8

May 17, 2019
Gibsonia, PA 15044
Visit site
Perfect for bringing in the evening, Perch Wine and Coffee Bar is made of all things picturesque. and what to have with coffee Pour Overs, Cold Brewed Coffee, Mushroom Risotto, Ploughman, Coffee Sangria, Cranberry Sangria, Garlic Gnocchi

Tex_Thai

May 17, 2019
Visit site
Here in HOT Thailand, I blend roughly 20% each Brasilian, Thai, Sumatran, Ethiopian and Monsooned Malabar, roast it in my Gene Cafe to Vienna roast, grind and make espresso on my Breville Barista Express add to cold milk and ice for a chocolaty long iced mocha coffee that is refreshing and delicious.
I am blessed. Hope you are too.
God Bless,
Wayne

Tex_Thai

May 17, 2019
Visit site
^^^^^^ Thanks Musicphan, I can get coffee directly from the growers near me, but it was not that great, in fact no good at all. But I do have a source over here of REALLY GOOD Thai coffee, thanks.
God Bless,
Wayne