Which Coffee do you like most?

LoveCoffeeLife

Jan 29, 2017
South Eastern USA
Visit site
Hm... this is a tough question for me because there are so many types of coffee and they each have their own merit. It's easier for me to say which I don't like rather than say what I do like. But that wasn't the question.

So far in all my coffee tasting and I've had a lot. I'd have to say that Amora coffee brand is very, VERY good. It's roasted to order fresh organic. I normally use sweetener in my coffee but when I tried Amora it had it's own level of sweetness to where I didn't need to add anything to it at all! There are a lot of fresh organic brands locally and that I've tried and via mail order and I have to say that Amora has topped them all so far. I'm still tasting though and I hope to find in my coffee exploration more awesome and interesting coffees to tell you about.

Last edited:

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
About a month ago I tried a new roaster called Equator. I order the Mocha Jave and it was delicious so I just ordered some more. For some reason I like the light to medium roasts.

kzmurad

Feb 3, 2017
Visit site
Hello there Everyone,

I like Nescafe as well yet I like the possess mark from Aldi as it`s decent and solid better still perc espresso accomplishes for me.

Mu4a4o

Apr 5, 2017
Visit site
Среди многих сортов кофе, которое я пробовала, я выделила для себя кофе "Малонго". Теперь постоянно заказываю "Malongo" Итальянский вкус в зернах http://www.intea.ru/kofe-malongo/kofe-malongo-italya-nskiy-vkus-zerno-250-gramm.html . Приятный вкус и аромат, ничего лишнего. Готовить этот кофе можно и в турке, и в кофеварке или кофемашине. Моим домашним, кстати, этот кофе тоже понравился. Да, и друзья ко мне в гости частенько приходят на кофе) Всем нравится) Иногда еще могу побаловать себя ароматизированным кофе, нравится с корицей и апельсином.

Last edited:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Среди многих сортов кофе, которое я пробовала, я выделила для себя кофе "Малонго". Теперь постоянно заказываю "с malongo" Итальянский вкус в зернах ???? "Malongo" ??????????? ???? (?????) 250 ????? | ???? Malongo | ???? | InTea.ru . Приятный вкус и аромат, ничего лишнего. Готовить этот кофе можно и в турке, и в кофеварке или кофемашине. Моим домашним, кстати, этот кофе тоже понравился. Да, и друзья ко мне в гости частенько приходят на кофе) Всем нравится) Иногда еще могу побаловать себя ароматизированным кофе, нравится с корицей и апельсином.

Я уверен, что вы можете перевести на английский язык и опубликовать в этом форуме. Если нет, кто-то запретит вас с этого форума, который я не хочу, чтобы это произошло. (I am sure that you can translate to English and post in this forum. If not, someone will ban you from this forum which I do not want it to happen.) unless you are trying to get to certain posting to "spam" this forum.. I hope not.

Mattia

Are we talking here about brands, coffee drinks or coffee varietals?

However, in terms of varietals I like a lot Pacamara and Villa Sarchi coffee. In terms of processing I appreciate a ot natural, sun-dried coffees with their intensive fruit notes.

My favorite drink remains espresso or espresso macchiato.

Don´t have any favorite brand, which I could recommend at this time.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Are we talking here about brands, coffee drinks or coffee varietals?

However, in terms of varietals I like a lot Pacamara and Villa Sarchi coffee. In terms of processing I appreciate a ot natural, sun-dried coffees with their intensive fruit notes.
Hi Mattia, I have tried a lot of Pacamara, washed and Natural. But NEVER the Villa Sarchi. Villa Sarchi being a mutation from Bourbon / Typica family, I am assuming that it might be similar taste as Good Bourbon.

Personally, how (in terms of different flavors) do you like Pacamara vs Villa Sarchi?

Since I work in coffee origin side, I am very interested in different varietals.
thanks

coffeecube

Mar 15, 2016
kochi
Visit site
my favorite coffee

My favorite coffee is Bru coffee,specially makes in my coffee shop. I think the brand bru is known for best selling brand. Bru instant and bru roasted etc are also available.

kathiefitzpatrick

Mar 4, 2017
Visit site
June 25, 2017

I like to freshly grind my beans either from Gevalia Breakfast Blend, or Camano Island certified organic-shade grown. it has it's own special character.--Kathiefitzpatrick