Which Coffee do you like most?

Mike867

Nov 10, 2017
Visit site
I make my coffee in a coffee pot” kind of guy, you’re just about as classic as Frank Sinatra. When you make standard filtered coffee, you’re typically pouring boiling water through a basket of coffee grounds. In comes gravity, which pushes coffee through a filter (note: this is an important step) and voila – caffeination worthy of the gods. Much simpler than the process of making espresso, which is a bonus.

coffeeall

Feb 7, 2018
UK
Visit site
I prefer very strong coffee, for example Greek and Turkish coffee. My favorite Greek brand is Loumidis. I think I lived in Greece in previous life:) I love the country, people, food and drinks, I like the culture and traditions. Thinking of buying real estate in Athens and open a business. Maybe a small restaurant or a cafe even. Was there last summer and it seems a very wise investment (property is very cheap for now).

Last edited by a moderator:

Happycoffeeshop

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
I’m drinking happy coffee! That’s my favorite! It tastes like mocha. Has lots of benefits. More energy, focus, appetite control, and better mood! Definitely my favorite!

Last edited by a moderator:

pwrlara1990

Jun 13, 2018
Visit site
i like my coffee black. like they say, once you go black, you never go back. ahhah. all the creamers and all just ruins the taste of good coffee beans.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Most people probably don't know there are so many variables in coffee. For example:

1. Beans;
2. Roast;
3. Grinding;
4. Blending/adding flavors;
5. Brewing;
6. Serving;
7. Whom you drink with;
..., ...,

So in order to answer this question (Which Coffee do you like most?), you have to define all these variables. Otherwise, it doesn't mean anything.

I'm thinking #7 "Whom you drink with" has nothing to do with answering the question, "Which coffee do you like most?"