Which type of drive thru is best?

ra2783

Aug 30, 2004
Dallas, TX
Visit site
kresha31:
I just moved to Dallas from Fresno. Bakersfield ought to be a great market. I'm thinking of going with Java Jo'z. Kind of pricey, but I like what I've seen and heard from them. Send me a PM if you want more info.

Coffee Guy

Oct 19, 2003
Seattle,Washington USA
Visit site
There are a lot of companies now that produce drive thru espresso buildings. A lot of them popping up within the last few years due to the popularity in the northwest. The migration is on! Although our primary business is specialty roasting, drive thru consulting and training; we knew several years ago that this would finally grow and catch on else where. One bit of advice I'd offer to everyone is to call the companies you are considering to use and ask alot of questions. Websites are nice to have because you can post pretty pictures and all, but it can not take the place of interviewing the company. You know like a job interview. Our customer base ranges from Hoonan, AK to Binghampton, NY. Each of them asked us a number of good questions, everything from how we roast our coffees to how to determine good locations for sites to what equipment would work best for them.

Remember no matter how you look at it, this will be a major investment both money wise and time wise. So when you choose...choose wisely.

I've been posting on this forum for a little while and am happy to be a part of it because it gives me an opportunity to share with others. Especially in an industry where there are a lot of dreamers becoming dream makers, much like us. I always welcome pm's from those that have questions of a more detailed nature, or looking more toward the fee based services.

So basically what I'm saying is don't fall for hype (pretty pictures & wonderful words), interview your candidates well, and don't be afraid to ask them the hard questions. Trust me you will be happy both in the beginning and for the long run.

Just my 2 cents. :lol:

kresha31

Sep 2, 2004
bakersfield
Visit site
looking for anwsers

Has anyone went with Java Grande, and if so, what was your experience? Moreover, what are some other good companies to help me with a drive thru coffee shop

Latest posts