coffee makes me angry

CJA

Sep 20, 2011
Washington D.C.
Visit site
While I can't say coffee/caffeine makes me angry, there's no doubt I'd be incredibly irritable if I didn't get my 2 cups in the morning...then again, I'd have other problems besides irritability the longer I went without my fix...

laura541

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
I think coffee gives refreshment, charming ,And it's also good for health. If anyone become agree and he thinks it's for a coffee reason ,I think it's a wrong concept.Please don't blame the Coffee.

laura541

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
I don't believe this. I know, Coffee can improve energy level. It helps you burn fat.It may protect your Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia.It also appears to have Protective effects on the liver.

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
Coffee doesn't make me angry, hostile, or "assholish". Other people and their ignorant and stupid and hypocritical actions make me angry, hostile, and "assholish"; coffee just provides me the additional energy to inform those people that they are ignorant stupid hypocrites.

:-D:-D:-D:-D

Len

Last edited:

shokan

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Coffee doesn't make me angry, hostile, or "assholish". Other people and their ignorant and stupid and hypocritical actions make me angry, hostile, and "assholish"; coffee just provides me the additional energy to inform those people that they are ignorant stupid hypocrites.

:-D:-D:-D:-D

Len
Yet another bad speaking personin a fever of caffeine induced anger, locked into an addiction. To tell someone like this to stop using caffeine is not possible. I've known a fewe who have kicked the habit, but they are few and far between. That said, I love coffee and the rush it gives me, but I just can't handle it anymore. It is bad news. Read a book called "Caffeine Blues" to get the full monty.

I got off the caffeine train by stsrting to drink Nescafe Decaf Instant Espresso. Tastes great, no caffeine.Without the daily fix of caffeine literally changes one's life. It did mine, but it ain't easy.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
I got off the caffeine train by stsrting to drink Nescafe Decaf Instant Espresso. Tastes great, no caffeine.Without the daily fix of caffeine literally changes one's life. It did mine, but it ain't easy.

I have used your Nescafe Decaf Instant espresso before with great results. I mix it with water to a thick slurry and use it as shoe polish for my brown wingtip dress shoes.

Len

mantishugo

Oct 20, 2015
UK
Visit site
Not having enough caffeine makes me angry. Anything short of 1,000mg daily really takes the wind out of my sails.

It happened to me also when I used to get 5 cups of coffee on a daily basis. I couldn't live without having 5 cups of coffee. Slowly I got rid of the addiction. I drink fruit juices and vegetable juices more than coffee now.

Rewardster

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I consume two tall cups each morning... but to avoid the effects of the caffeine I've slowly mixed the blend to 40/60 (caffeinated vs. decaffeinated). It took me a few weeks to bring the level down slowly, so as not to make a quick change, but this appears to be the perfect amount of coffee vs. caffeine for me, and unless I forget to eat breakfast I experience no *noticeable* issues. :)

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I drink about 2 pots of coffee a day. I hasn't made me any angrier than normal...but I have done this for over 20 years. Bad coffee makes me angry...and if someone puts flavored coffee in the regular pot, I snap.

Scarlett

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
There are two reasons for that:
1. You drink too much coffee a day. Too much caffeine intake per day will make you irritable.
2. Drinking coffee in the morning will also make you feel anxiety.
To avoid that, you need control your caffeine consume per day. And also, stop drinking coffee once waking up.

mantishugo

Oct 20, 2015
UK
Visit site
Excess of anything is bad for health. If you drink too much of coffee then you are bound to suffer consequences. I suggest, people should limit coffee intake to just 2 cups.