Create New Custom Drink - Jura Z10

garddog32

Mar 2, 2023
Wisconsin, USA
Visit site
I know you can do this, because I've actually done it. But for some reason, I cannot figure it out again and I cannot find any info in the manual or the web. The Jura Z10 allows you to add a number of extra menu screens where seemingly you can add your own drink. I'd like to create for example, 2 different Caffe Latte's, one for my wife and one for me where the coffee strength and grind would be different. I just cannot figure how to create/save the new drink in an empty slot on the menu. I know I'm just missing a simple step, but cannot remember how to do it. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

mickeymammoth

Mar 7, 2023
Boulder
Visit site
Press and hold the empty spot until the edit options come up. Then choose Replace this item or whatever it’s called. You can then choose a base drink to start from and place it in the empty slot. This is also how you would “move” drinks from screen to screen. You replace each spot with the base drink type until you have the drinks you want on each screen. I put all my faves on screen one using the replace function. I made a decaf bypass doser americano and kept a regular americano for example.

garddog32

Mar 2, 2023
Wisconsin, USA
Visit site
Press and hold the empty spot until the edit options come up. Then choose Replace this item or whatever it’s called. You can then choose a base drink to start from and place it in the empty slot. This is also how you would “move” drinks from screen to screen. You replace each spot with the base drink type until you have the drinks you want on each screen. I put all my faves on screen one using the replace function. I made a decaf bypass doser americano and kept a regular americano for example.
Thank you! I really appreciate it. Wish they would have named it "select item" rather than "replace item". Thanks again.