Help Please: Bean coffee grinder: which one ?

mr.espresso

Jan 30, 2021
Visit site
Hello friends, I have been disconnected these days but I have not stopped searching for my grinder.

A new option has sprung up in my head. I am looking for a second hand professional coffee grinder. Apparently the Kompak brand coffee grinding machines (model K6) give very good results and you can find second-hand units in very good condition for around € 80.

I will be looking for a good unit and I think this would be a great option for my espresso machine.

Thank you very much for the help.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Hello friends, I have been disconnected these days but I have not stopped searching for my grinder.

A new option has sprung up in my head. I am looking for a second hand professional coffee grinder. Apparently the Kompak brand coffee grinding machines (model K6) give very good results and you can find second-hand units in very good condition for around € 80.

I will be looking for a good unit and I think this would be a great option for my espresso machine.

Thank you very much for the help.

Here in the states it's named Compak, but obviously the same thing being discussed. Yes the brand seems to be very high quality and have a nice design as well, for my taste in industrial inspired design anyway. Not really sure as to how your currency compares to here in the U.S., but even used Compaks are still not what I'd consider cheap. You do get commercial grade quality and performance though. FWIW not that long I ago I scored an old school Cimbali Jr. as I've always liked the function/form/build quality and with a bit of cleaning/new burrs it does very well. Having said that, it's still my standby grinder as I simply prefer hand grinding pretty much every day year round.

Macarena

Apr 23, 2021
Visit site
Hello colleagues, I am in search of a coffee grinder to go one step further and grind my own coffee beans just before preparing my espressos.

I recently purchased a manual espresso machine (the Delonghi Dedica EC685) and I am using it with already ground coffee (I am delighted with it :coffee:).

We are two people at home and we always drink coffee in the morning and some afternoons.

I've been taking a look at Amazon, but there are a multitude of types, with more and less configurations, more or less capacity, and I don't know which one would suit me better.

In your experience, what do you recommend with a budget of up to € 60? Are there any good coffee grinders for that price?

Thanks !!! :-D

For that budget, it seems a bit complicated for me to find a coffee grinder for an espresso machine.