How to remove coffee stain from teeth?

TheTrend

Apr 25, 2020
Visit site
Make your own whitening paste by mixing a small amount of baking soda with a small amount of hydrogen peroxide. The paste should be pretty runny.

Thanks for suggesting baking soda method for removing stains from teeth. I see this is a very popular and natural method of cleaning teeth without any side-effects.

However, it is advised to apply the paste on the teeth for at least 20 minutes, then you can brush your teeth with your regular paste......... to get good result.

Mik3e

May 6, 2020
Visit site
You can also try salt, lemon, grated ginger, and vinegar mix. That whitens your teeth and remove the coffee stains away.

petermessi

Jun 9, 2020
United states
Visit site
I recommend three methods to remove the coffee stains from the teeth
Professional care
Teeth-whitening kit

A mix of hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.Apply it on the teeth,leave it there for 15-20 minutes then brush with your regular paste.

Gibsongi

Nov 9, 2020
England Coventry
Visit site
There is nothing hard in doing that. Just go to a dentist. Nevertheless, I strongly recommend you not to buy those whitenings from a local store because they are maybe effective in terms of making your teeth whiter, but they are definitely killing your teeth from the inside, at least if I am talking about a regular using of those things. Um, remember Alan from "Two and a half men" or Ross from "friends"? That is not how it works in real life! It can even lead to problems like snoring. You can read a little about it on sleep apnea treatment. I hope that I was somehow of any assistance here, because I don’t want people to be stuck in the same trap as I was!

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

iamchelle

Sep 23, 2020
Visit site
Really 8 cups? I've read something that up to 4 cups is healthy.
Hi all, I am a coffee lover! I drink at least 8 cups of coffee a day. It is true that it gives me energy to work, but at the same time it also gave me stained teeth. My upper teeth are yellowish in color. My bottom teeth are not that much yellow in color when compared to the upper ones. I feel ashamed when someone looks at my teeth when I smile. I read in a blog that teeth whitening can remove the stain. But I also read that it sometimes makes one’s teeth sensitive. Is it true? If my teeth become sensitive, I can’t drink coffee right? I can’t even imagine that. But I will surely try to reduce the intake. I am planning to go to a week. So before that, is there anything to be taken care of before and after the procedure? If anyone has experience, please be kind to share.Thanks is advance.

roblenon

Dec 28, 2020
Visit site
Tooth stains are an unfortunate side effect of drinking or having coffee. But they are not permanent. With teeth whitening from Dr. Neil Salesky, you can also remove coffee stains from your teeth and get a bright, beautiful smile.

anonymous1989

Jul 9, 2020
Visit site
I think that going to a dentist is the best option, cause you don't want to sensiblizes your teeth for nothing. I say that, not really from my own experience, but close enough casue I have a friend that tried all of those "natural" pastes to whiten her teeth and she had such increased sensibility in them that she was not able to bite into an apple. I don't think this is something anyone wants when talking about white teeth. I personlly consider this too, but if I am to make a choice, I would definetly go to the Implant dentist in Eastlake OH that I went to when i needed, well, implants casue he did an amazing job.

Last edited:

Ramiel

Jan 22, 2021
Melbourne
Visit site
You should go to the denton dentist. Every time I need some help with treating my teeth I go to them because I have faith in their doctors that are really professionals. I met some dentists that were literally using my money for their own good and I never understood how a doctor could do that to his patient. This is very irresponsible and they put under risk their patient’s health. I’m happy I met the best doctor that is always helping me and is always in a good mood so I don’t have to worry about my problems.